StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: wRHG Doubles?

Were I to partner with Ignus for this matchup, what should I expect from this, and what would be expected of me?

Does this make four?

And if so, did Chromium just choose a partner? I thought it would be random.
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Isn't Dante in the trash though? Or would Team Necklace duke it out with someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Isn't Dante in the trash though? Or would Team Necklace duke it out with someone else?
    Should this matchup be seriously pursued, the bland and blase "Team Necklace" would be viciously overrun by the combined might of whoever Ignus goes with and the legendary Flamebo Waterman, but hey wait a second we're basically all doing the roleplay together, what the fuck are we doing here Iggy

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Should this matchup be seriously pursued, the bland and blase "Team Necklace" would be viciously overrun by the combined might of whoever Ignus goes with and the legendary Flamebo Waterman, but hey wait a second we're basically all doing the roleplay together, what the fuck are we doing here Iggy
    I don't know man, and yes, my characters tend to be OP in a lot of aspects when paired with another writer's character. Riley and Levi for example, are practically unstoppable when together. Honestly I'm here because Abbas has only had one fight and I'm not happy with it, so I want another go at it.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7
    the bland and blase "Team Necklace"
    Well I am more committed than ever to this. I hope you enjoy getting beat, Chrome, because I'm throwing down the gauntlet.
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by GenericAnon View Post
    Well I am more committed than ever to this. I hope you enjoy getting beat, Chrome, because I'm throwing down the gauntlet.
    Whoa, whoa. We haven't even confirmed with everyone if they're 100% in or not. I know you are Anon, but I'm not sure about Crank yet. And secondly...

Quote Originally Posted by GenericAnon
    I hope you enjoy getting beat, Chrome,
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch pal.

Spoiler for Supports:

They aren't chickens we're counting, they're the rotten eggs we've gathered to unleash unholy hell on the vile,
    godless heathens who defy us

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    They aren't chickens we're counting, they're the rotten eggs we've gathered to unleash unholy hell on the vile,
    godless heathens who defy us
    Godless Heathens? Me and Chrome? Well, I have a stuffed nose right now, so it doesn't matter what you throw at me, BRING IT ON...

And now, you have broken my patience, and my attitude of competition, and therefore you must be destroyed. Prepare thineself.

Spoiler for Supports:

Oh I'm beyond prepared. I'll give 'the lion' something to chew on, make no mistake about it.

Glad to hear you've psyched yourself up, because you'll need it.
    Last edited by GenericAnon; 07-06-2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Grammatical Derp
    -Anne Frank

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information