StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss Battle event proposal

Boss Battle event proposal

There is an island called Cloudfell, an island where a simple-minded creature managed to come across something interesting. An ancient artefact, a prototype weapon designed by the civilisation that was once there. The device latched onto the creature and pumped it full of energy. The thing grew, it got stronger. The area around it seemed to become an arena in its favour. It felt its biggest weakness melt away, replaced by a holographic red bar hovering right above its head. It felt itself energised, mind going crazy with a lust for battle, power coursing through its very being. Invigorating.

It’ll need more than one gladiator to take this bad boy down.

The Boss Battle event is a seasonal thing where up to four characters can enter. The goal: Take down the boss. You cannot do this by yourself, you cannot lone-wolf it. You must write your char co-operating with one or more of the other three entrants. When all battles are in, others will vote on which battle is the best. And if you win? Your character will become the next season’s boss.

Every time a boss is slain, their health bar depleted, the artifact seeks the next strongest. The winner will double in size, power and battle-lust pulsing through their minds. Their biggest weakness will vanish, replaced by a health bar that floats atop them, signalling the artifact’s integrity. The arena will shift into their ideal battleground. Everything will turn in their favour, so you’ll need to have some jolly co-operation in order to surpass them and achieve that power.

Details below.

Spoiler for Joining/Seasons:

Spoiler for ’Bossening’ up:

Spoiler for Arena:

The first boss would be Handy, but after that, it’s all about who wins.

This is just a proposal currently, of course.

Post if you're interested.
    Last edited by RichardLongflop; 05-06-2017 at 03:47 AM.

Slightly Critical
    Well there isn't much for me to say about this I haven't already told ya. Consider me interested in participating in this little ploy of yours.

Do participate in this folks, I think this could be something very interesting indeed.

EDIT ; Wait shit I forgot I have no character. I'll be back at you when I have one.
    Last edited by Vern; 05-04-2017 at 10:19 PM.

I'm 100% in this.

This is excellent.

Why the fuck didn't you come up with this sooner, you savvy little waffley Brit? :P
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Why hasn't anyone done this before? I want in... RIGHT NOW...

But a quick question, when will the battles be due? This is of the utmost importance for me.
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 05-05-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Why hasn't anyone done this before? I want in... RIGHT NOW...

But a quick question, when will the battles be due? This is of the utmost importance for me.
    As said, we'd have two weeks for organising, four weeks for writing, two weeks for voting. Rinse and repeat. So really, you'll all have four weeks to write a battle.
    And I imagine I'd have some seasons off during times for stuff like exams, finals, deadlines. That stuff seems to happen for a similar time for everyone.

Oh thank God, I won't miss out on this then. You see I'm leaving on a week and a half long trip this Tuesday and I won't be able to write for that entire span of time. So I'm happy to hear that this won't be starting up for a while.

Spoiler for Supports:

While interested, I won't be participating. Cheers and all that.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

well

THIS IS AWESOME

Sorry but maybe next season.
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

I'm not starting it right now, it's a proposal. I need a minimum of 4 people per season. If it's ever 3 I can put myself in, but not for the first one. Are people skipping the first season just because it'll be the first, or because they think it's gonna start any day now? (Because it ain't.)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    I'm not starting it right now, it's a proposal. I need a minimum of 4 people per season. If it's ever 3 I can put myself in, but not for the first one. Are people skipping the first season just because it'll be the first, or because they think it's gonna start any day now? (Because it ain't.)
    I'm joining because I know I'll be able to participate. Abbas will make a fine addition to the team.

Spoiler for Supports:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information