StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Elias(Brosephus) vs Al-Abbas(IgnusBurns)

Elias(Brosephus) vs Al-Abbas(IgnusBurns)

I've decided to forfeit this battle to IgnusBurns as I feel pretty dissatisfied with my piece. In any case, here is Ignus's side:

Baskets and Bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Brosephus View Post
    I've decided to forfeit this battle to IgnusBurns as I feel pretty dissatisfied with my piece. In any case, here is Ignus's side:

Baskets and Bullets
    Sorry to hear that, but reading through Ignus' side, I can kinda see why. Elias is simple enough to grasp on his own, but pitting him against an immortal, time traveler, and a cyborg? Things can spiral out of hand pretty quick. One thing I keep sensing with Abbas in particular -- or immortal characters in general in the Lounge, let's put it that way -- is that despite how much life experience the guy has, he never really strikes as all that wise. While Ignus' piece worked fairly well in spite of this, I ended the story asking myself why anyone would ever want to sneak a scimitar into a grocery store to begin with, and have yet to come up with a sane answer. Nonetheless, congrats to Ignus for the win, and good luck to Brosephus for whatever comes next.

Okay so, I knowit's been a while and I don't have much to say. But I know how much it means to writers to hear that their stories have been read so I think it's best to confirm that I have read this. It is a shame that you couldn't make your battle Brosephus and I wish you luck next time.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Thread Information