StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Tarot Card Series with RHGs/Duelists (wut?)

Tarot Card Series with RHGs/Duelists (wut?)

Yup :B

No deceit here. Exactly as the title says. I'm not done with these though, and have neglected to do them in chronological order.
    Follow me on my journey of making these very, very slowly as I get carpal tunnel in my fingers from using my shitty mac trackpad until the gods bless me with a mouse or a drawing tablet~

In chronological order (will add on chronologically as I make these)

Major Arcana:
    Spoiler for O-The Fool:

Spoiler for VI-The Lovers:

Spoiler for XII - The Hanged Man (old):

Spoiler for XVI - The Tower:

Minor Arcana:
    Suit of Swords:
    Spoiler for Ace of Swords:

Spoiler for Three of Swords:

Unrelated Shenanigans
    Spoiler for Magnus, the dragon:

Spoiler for Mermaid at sunset:
    Last edited by Dragonessgrace; 05-14-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Wow I really like some of the work you've got here!

For some of these I think you should definitely stick to a more vector style like you did for GildedGuy and Jade (not in every area, but it was the highest quality imo).
    Keep it up
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    Wow I really like some of the work you've got here!

For some of these I think you should definitely stick to a more vector style like you did for GildedGuy and Jade (not in every area, but it was the highest quality imo).
    Keep it up
    Aw thanks for the feedback, and yeah i totally agree with you. Though I'm still kinda finding my style, hence me trying out things here and there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonessgrace View Post
    Aw thanks for the feedback, and yeah i totally agree with you. Though I'm still kinda finding my style, hence me trying out things here and there lol.
    I understand that completely lol. That's what I've been going through with my painting in photoshop. What's hard is finding a good style to paint all of the textures in and then have them all blend well. I end up with cartoon like elements mixed with hyper realism and it just doesn't go well lol
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    I understand that completely lol. That's what I've been going through with my painting in photoshop. What's hard is finding a good style to paint all of the textures in and then have them all blend well. I end up with cartoon like elements mixed with hyper realism and it just doesn't go well lol
    Taking the words straight out of my mouth with that statement. I actually just struggled with this in O - The Fool, had to detail nerf my cliff because it ended up looking so off against the simplistic background and GG. It still looks off imo but i can't seem to fix the two detailed rocks??? ah whatever. thanks dude :B

Thread Information