StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: New image for my duelist, Nate.

Cool New image for my duelist, Nate.

Good god it's...

...well, someone's going to bitch about me being mean but, this is god awful, ya know, at least imo.
    ritsuko > misato
    Spoiler for totali spaiz:

Well. Thanks for the criticism... I guess. Tbh, I wasnt expecting that, but at least you were being honest.

You could have said what I should improve on and not just saying the whole thing is bad. (Tbh, I could have spent more time on it, I can always change it though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanimations View Post
    Well. Thanks for the criticism... I guess. Tbh, I wasnt expecting that, but at least you were being honest.

You could have said what I should improve on and not just saying the whole thing is bad. (Tbh, I could have spent more time on it, I can always change it though.)
    Dont have time tp say whats wrong exactly ,,, have to go schleep
    ritsuko > misato

Spoiler for Feedback:
    Last edited by Charry; 05-11-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

At first glance I thought Nate was holding a gray snake, similar to how Lucas from Sm4sh holds a red snake during his grab animation.

k i'm back.
    anyway, the first thinq that aches me is that fucking bevel. NEVER use bevel, it looks shit, especially on the lasso (if ya wanted to add light effect, then it looks wrong due to how physics and shapes and stuff work. if the upper part of the lasso is lit, why isn't the bottom one as well? my point is bevel looks shit in terms of pretty much everything).
    also why is the main part of the lasso so small, you wouldn't be able to catch anything. the background is boring, i get if you wanna be simple, but damn, one color ain't enough man. font's good, but the character himself looks clunky and meatheaded. idk it doesn't feel right looking at this compared to your avatar. short arms, very weird lining, and he looks like a granny trying to do the whip/nae nae, like Charry said, try to up the brush smoothness or sumthin.

but at least you're trying, so i can appreciate that.
    Last edited by Kanga-B; 05-12-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    ritsuko > misato

Thread Information