StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Cassandra's NPCs [New Character Added - Samael]

Cassandra's NPCs [New Character Added - Samael]

At last, I've made my test room. Special thanks to Piston for inspiring me to do so! If anyone has any questions, comments, or critiques for my characters, feel free to share your thoughts!

This room is NPCs-Only, so current gladiators do not count (sorry Vamprina).

Being NPCs, these characters lack demos.

Dr. Amos Wilde Crowe
    Spoiler for info:

Hale

Spoiler for info:

Androcles Jamieson

Spoiler for info:

John Doe

Spoiler for info:

Soda Dude

Spoiler for info:

Charley

Spoiler for info:

Allie

Spoiler for info:

Samael

Spoiler for info:
    Last edited by Cassandra; 10-30-2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: new character

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

John Doe? Heh, there's some nostalgia! Might have to finally write that mini series that's been on my mind forever!

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Wow, so uhm, I also have a medic that wears a plague doctors costume that I plan to use in my stories, and I just wanted to say that I did not copy off of you when I created that character. It was all coincidental I swear.

That's alright!

In the older times, plague doctors actually did intend to heal people; the masks they wore were just to protect them from airborne germs. Then Halloween came along and ruined everything, putting the plague doctor costume in a bad light. You could make almost anything creepy these days.

Your plague doctor can be a healer too; that's what they were originally. As long as you don't give him the exact same powers or something (e.g. turning into a crow, needle fingers etc.) you should be fine.

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

One of my characters literally has the same name as a character from a game I play. Of course when I created him I didn't know about said character.

Actually, his hero name is in my username! Maybe I should make a character test room as well. I'm not sure though.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

@IgnusBurns: yeah it's terrible when you make up this amazing character and then see something almost exactly like them somewhere else (e.g. Batman: Arkham Asylum, Scarecrow). It can be infuriating, and it's hard to have to change your idea (THEY COPIED MEEEEEE!!!!!).

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

@Cass: Well, when I look at him, the only real thing the two have in common is the fact that they both control fire and their name. Honestly it's not that bad. It was an easy work around.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Thread Information