StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Hi I'm Re1gn

Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar

Post Hi I'm Re1gn

Hello everyone? Thank you for reading this, I'm Re1gn, a YouTuber? I'm new here for a few days and I'm animating my own RHG's. But unfortunately, I can't afford a drawing tablet and the timezone here are completely different, I'm 14 by the way, thx again for reading!!

P/S: I need tips for animating, thx!!

EDIT: I can't add an avatar, any help?
    Last edited by MrRe1gn; 05-19-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Add Picture Help Needed

I need help on how to add picture to thread, everytime I add one, it shows letter instead of image, any help/tips??

Yo! For your avatar, you have to go into settings up top, and from there it'll be a link in the side bar, and with posting pictures, use (img)image_location.png(/img). ()=[], and the image location is where the picture is physically stored. From a website, right click and view image location should be an option and then copy the web address, or if it's your pic, upload it somewhere like https://m.imgur.com, and then use the link they provide. Should look like this:
    Spoiler for Romeo and Dixie:

With Imgur, it looks like you have to view the desktop site, and from there, do a new post. You don't need to make an account or anything, and no one will see it unless you want them to.

I mostly hang out in the Writer's Lounge, but Welcome!

Thx!! That helped a lot!!

Thread Information