StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Aladea RP: Conspiracy of Spectres - 26th of Maaris

"With Atlas?" Faye smiled. "Needed some quieter company, or you just missed the curves...?" The girl giggled, and tipped her mug up. Small talk was good, it distracted her and Faye was genuinely glad Illaya was sitting there with her right now. "Can I?" The girl pointed at the bread that just arrived, but took a slice with an innocent smile before Illaya even had a chance to respond. She bit a piece of, but at the mentioning of the body she slowly placed the rest on the counter and her face darkened. "Yeah, not...everybody, has such luck. Sometimes help arrives just a little too late...or never." Faye stared into the void, grinding the thought and memory before she looked down into the mug in her grasp, scratching its side with one finger. "If you were there and saw it, you know it can get you into trouble as well, right?"

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Thalia held out her hand, inviting Faye to eat some of her food. She shook her head, "I think letting me walk away is a good indication that I'm off the hook on this one." She finished her first drink rather quickly before ordering another. "Do you have any idea who would do such thing? Thaa'nas aren't exactly adored that much where I'm from, but I've never seen or heard of anyone being violent towards them like this."
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

"Hopefully, I guess they were busy enough..." They'd yet have to wait for them to start reeling in to see. Faye tilted her mug about, before emptying the remaining contents in one big go. Even if she had someone to talk to, the plan for the night remained the same. She slammed the cup down, and before she gulped down what she still had in her mouth, already raised her finger for another drink. "I really don't know. That's why I need Ravhin alive...I mean, obviously I want him alive in general, but it is important for him to wake up as soon as possible. There's not a lot of successful attacks on Thaa'nas for a reason...At least not many that are known of." Faye picked up her piece of bread again, and began munching on it waiting for her drink to arrive. "Anyway...Will I be prying again, if I asked you where you are from?" The girl asked the question very carefully and slowly, as if she was almost afraid to do so at this point. When a new mug was placed in front of her, she washed down the bread, waiting for an answer.

Thalia shrugged, "I thought it was obvious, I'm from Heaven." She grinned devilishly, obviously amused with herself. "I'm from a small town in the capital of Baelthanos, you've probably never heard of it. I've done my fair share of traveling, mostly for business rather than pleasure, though I'm the type of person to find enjoyment anywhere I go, I suppose." Thalia leaned back and twisted abruptly at each side, cracking and stretching her back to relieve some of the stress building up. "I'd say you've had enough to drink to start asking some fun questions," her smile was definitely satanic. "I want to hear about some of the times and people you've shared a bed with."

Faye listened to the short story, her upper body turned towards Illaya. Leaning on the counter with her elbow, and head against her curled fist the girl sipped the drink with her other hand. "Eh, I liked the former version better, though it'd have me wonder why they wouldn't like me there." The Thaa'nas grinned in response, but almost choked - at least this time with laughter - when Illaya once more showed her lack of borders in the discussion. That was definitely the first time a topic of murder has strayed so quickly to stories of one's love endeavors.

"Do I look that drunk? Because I sure don't feel like it..." That wasn't completely true. "Maybe Im small, but I wager I'd be the last woman standing in this bar." That probably wasn't quite true either, but Faye always liked to think of herself as a person with strong tolerance. She giggled looking around as if she actually tried to estimate her competition, and brought the mug up to her face. She stopped half way through however, and her smile turned malicious. "How about this..." Faye swiveled on her stool clumsily to completely face the woman. She leaned forward looking down, which from Illaya's perspective, at first it might've look like an incredibly bold and obnoxious attempt to get a look at her cleavage. In reality, the girl looked into her mug to see how much was still in it, then compared it to hers. The amount of contents remaining was about the same. "...A little bet. Who finishes her drink first. If you win...Let's say I, hmm... give you a killer massage, and maybe tell you some of the stories. If I win...eh, we'll think of it once we get there." Faye saw the woman stretching and wincing, so the prize seemed kind of appropriate, and the alternation could always be made. It also seemed like a win-win situation for Faye, as the bet would get the girl closer to her goal whether she wins or not, and Illaya should get some satisfaction out of it as well.

Thalia huffed, "If I didn't know any better I would say you wanted to rub my back, or do you really drink that much?" She lifted er mug and finished what she had left before asking for two more mugs. When the drinks arrived Thalia wasted no time putting a full mug in Faye's hands before taking up her own. After counting down from three, the two lifted their mugs and began to chug. Unfortunately for Faye, Thalia had a reputation to uphold when it came to drinking. She also had the advantage of having removed everything prior from her stomach involuntarily. Thalia's mug slammed the counter a moment before Faye finished, a lot quicker than Thalia had imagined she admitted. The woman spun around in victory on her stool before wrapping her arm around Faye's back and exclaiming, "I would like to redeem my prize now, please!"

On the mark of three, Faye began to drink. Quickly and consistently, but carefully. She already ruined a pair of her favorite clothing today, so she didn't want to risk spilling anything more. The moment she finished, a wooden double tap hit her ears, as both women slammed their mugs. Apparently she lost. The girl watched Illaya's celebration with a calm smile, but her drinking buddy spinning made her fill a little loopy as well. Just a tiny bit. Good, that's what she wanted after all. "Damn it...Guess they must've poured you less." Faye chuckled and shrugged. "Well, if you're satisfied with that prize, lead the victory lap, champ." Faye swayed her arm in front of herself and up, briefly pointing at the staircase, and hopped off her stool, leaving some coins on the counter.

Thalia followed suit, leaving money for her tab before taking Faye upstairs to her room. It was pretty dark inside, and Thalia insisted that they keep it that way. She mentioned something about it killing the mood. The bed was still a mess from where she had been tossing and turning earlier. Thalia jumped onto the bed and straightened along on her stomach before commanding that Faye come pay her debt. "It's almost like you read my mind. This damn bed has been pretty killer on my back these last few days." There were plenty of moisturizers among other cosmetic on her chest of drawers near the bed that she motioned Faye towards. "Now rub my back and tell me a story," she purred.

"Haha, yeah, yeah. Just give me a second to prepare myself." The room was dark already, which was a good thing. Faye just moved around some candles, leaving only two or three of them lit in the other side of the room. Too much light would in fact kill the mood. Browsing through cosmetics, the girl settled for a simple lotion and noticed some incense on the side. "Oh that's perfect, you won't mind, right? The atmosphere is just important as the massage itself." She grabbed a stick and smelled it, before walking away with it and lighting it up off one of the candles. "Also, I promised you a good massage, and such consists of more than just back. Unless you insist on just half of the experience." The girl giggled and moved to the side of the bed, but a little further down to the end of it. She carefully rolled up Illaya's gown, up to the height of her knees, and poured some lotion on her hands, rubbing them together afterwards. "If anything feels off, let me know. I might be a little out of practice, and it has to feel comfortable after all." Faye then leaned forward and gently grabbed onto Illaya's calf with both hands, thumbs on top.

Applying pressure with her thumbs, the girl began to work the muscles with long strokes at first and then smooth, kneading moves, starting at the top of the ankle and ending at the end of the calf. The grip and movement were firm and intent, but girl's hands themselves were soft and delicate. "So a story, huh..." Faye kept her voice rather low, focusing on her work. She had a feeling no story of hers would beat any of Illaya's in 'that' category...but one thing it'd be probably a rude thing to say, and the other was that she promised. "...Alright...But it doesn't leave this room, okay?" The girl looked up, trying to yank the memory through the haze of alcohol, and then slowly began her story, never ceasing the massage.

The story was about Faye's time in Izukani during the beginning of her Sworn journey and a girl named Kazumi, another Thaa'nas student. What essentially happened was that the girls tagged along for the journey in the Realm and became quite close friends, well more then friends. During some celebration in Miyako, they both got really, really drunk in the hot springs late at night. The girl specifically mentioned herself getting a little 'gropey' and what started as a friendly mess-around turning into a serious deal. Still omitting some more embarrassing details, she told Illaya how things started in the pool, and then moved through both female and male changing rooms, until they were caught by a night guard, who apparently slept on the job and had no idea someone was still even inside. After that embarrassing display and tons of awkward explaining, the girls quickly removed themselves from the pools, but continued later in their private room.

By the time Faye was coming to an end of her story, she was already done with Illaya's both arms and legs, and moved onto her back, pulling her shirt high up, and straddling on her knees above her on the bed. "...And that was basically when I discovered I wasn't really into guys...Oh..." Even in such dim light and five drinks in, Faye noticed there was something wrong with woman's back. She gently ran her fingers down her spine, but refrained from any questions, instead resuming her work. Starting with her neck and shoulders and then lower and upper back, the girl pampered the skin and muscles with long strokes, focusing on tense areas and releasing any muscle knots she came along, by firmly rubbing them with her thumbs. "Oh...I haven't told you how Kazumi looked like." Faye had a calm smile, and a healthy, alcohol induced blush on her face, as she very slowly leaned forward, and down to her ear. "Long dark hair, deep black eyes..." Girl's hands slowly slipped down Illaya's sides, creeping their way towards her chest. "...And absolutely amazing curves..." she whispered.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 07-16-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Faye's fingers were like magic, and each motion egged on Thalia's physical desire for a good time. Laying still on the bed, she let Faye do whatever she was doing when she started her story, giving in to the divine sensations of getting a massage. A smile stayed plastered on the drunk woman's face when Faye made her way to Thalia's back. She remained still even as Faye's breath danced across her neck and against her ear, and even as the Thaa'nas' hands explored her more prominent features. Faye would soon realize that she was in fact groping the body of an unconscious woman who had passed out from sheer exhaustion and alcohol. If it has been any other night, Thalia would have taken Faye again and again, making sure they woke Lavernius up with the primal sounds of their love making, but tonight she had had enough. Hell, if her body didn't force her to sleep she would have taken Faye, the same way she would have taken her this morning on the table at breakfast. Instead, Thalia slept as if she didn't have a worry in the world, face down with her shirt and pants pulled up to leave her smooth skin exposed to whatever Faye dared to do, if she dared at all.

Thread Information