StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Aladea RP: Conspiracy of Spectres - 25th of Maaris

As soon as her restraints were removed, Mari snapped her wrists, stretching and relocating the joints, slowly regaining the dexterity. As she stepped into the Horseman, she was careful to stay in the vicinity of Erenzo, as he was her responsible. It was in the interest of neither for her to try making a run for it, so being obedient was the best course of action.

As the three sat down at the table, Mari gave the room a quick glance, checking who was there. But truly, she was curious about her new associate's friend.

"Yes I would like some food, thank you." she carelessly replied to the query, snapping back to the conversation she was absent from.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Everyone, the Dancing Horseman
    Erenzo nodded and raised his hand once more. "Breakfast please," he called for some of the servers. While Erenzo seemed to be the more talkative one, Ritsuko remained still and observant, watching Mari's movements. The izukani woman closed her eyes and seemingly resigned herself to whatever was happening.

"Tea, Grayore-sai," the izukani pointed out as Milanee approached them with a kettle and some cups, Erenzo was mildly surprised, his thoughts were elsewhere at the moment. She set them down and poured for the three at the table.

Erenzo nodded and thanked Milanee as she left. "Right, introductions," Erenzo straightened. "Mari, this is my associate and close advisor, Ristuko Hayata. Ritsuko, this is Marianna Laranis."

The izukani woman bowed her head slightly, acknowledging Mari. "A pleasure, Marianna."

Esther arrived a bit later with bread, cheese and some eggs, alongside utensils. Erenzo directed the server to Mari's side of the table then suddenly takes a bit more interest at Illaya's table. "Ritsuko? Is that one of the artist's whom you bought a piece from?"

The associate looked over to the table and pouted, wondering. "I believe so. I have not met him in person, however, but I do admire his works."

Erenzo smiled, opportunity had come to him in the form of a crownlander artist. He stood up and made his approach. With a tug on his coat, he made his way and noticed just now of a possible Thaa'nas in the room from the looks of one of the patrons in the same table.

"Pardon the intrusion but do you happen to be Lavernius Mylarc? I have one of your works hung on my walls. Admirable work and talent you have, good sir." He said with a bow, introducing himself to the people at the table. "Erenzo Grayore, a fan. Lady Ritsuko had bought one of your works, I believe of the terraces in Izukani. Marvelous piece. I have been searching for more of your works and have found little. Possibly already bought before I had the chance to get them for myself."
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; Yesterday at 10:37 AM.

Spoiler for :

Lavernius looked up and over, the cup of tea pressed to his lips as he looked at the man talking to him. He was dressed well, his garb was Izukanese but the man's name wasn't. The artist but down his cup and offered his hand to shake. "Pleasure's all mine." He grinned, quite surprised someone recognized him. He didn't sign his work with his name, usually the only way people know he's him was word of mouth as he did most of his dealings in person or through his mother's shop. "I'm honoured to hear that, and am quite flattered to hear my work sells so well." Lavernius smiled as he reminisced about the piece the man spoke of. "Yes, Izukani has some beautiful views to paint, it is truly wonderful. Though..." He looked back at the man's associates and looked back. "I doubt you came here to just talk about art. After all your associate, Lady Ritsuko, was talking to Illaya before you arrived." The man picked up his pastry and looked at the line through it and glanced at Illaya before biting into it. "So then, Sir Grayore, what would you like to actually talk about?"

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Lavernius' eyes moved towards her and she shot him a look of her own, if you didn't see me do it, then I didn't do it. She didn't imagine that Lavernius would be that well received, but she hadn't seen anything that he painted, just some really good drawing in his sketchbook. It was settled then, Thalia would stick around long enough to see a painting of his. And then Lavernius mentioned Thalia's chat with Ritsuko. What a fucker. Thalia would mind her tongue for now, making sure not to trigger a chain of events that would end in bloodshed. She owed that to Lavernius and Faye at least. After all, their lives weren't hers to take. Yet.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Mari patiently awaited the arrival of her food. Once the dish had hit the table, she composedly began eating her breakfast. In that same time, Erenzo had stood up and went over to some other table to have a chat with someone, and Marianna could feel the Izukani's eyes running her up and down. The Lorcasian woman suddenly stopped eating and faced towards Ritsuko.

"Yes, I am who you think I am. No, I am not dangerous to you as of this morning and yes, of course I am not trustworthy." Mari spat out that sentence in a rush, somehow still keeping her calm and composed demeanor. As soon as she was done, she returned to her breakfast, keeping her head down as she ate.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information