StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hall of Warriors

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Hey Azarel, what's your second win? I want to read it, but I can't find it. Like not the one against Sharpiro (is that right?), but it's not on your page. Just want to read it for our battle, that's all.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 08-30-2017 at 06:37 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Hey Azarel, what's your second win? I want to read it, but I can't find it. Like not the one against Sharpiro (is that right?), but it's not on your page. Just want to read it for our battle, that's all.
    I honestly don't know. I don't remember winning against someone apart from Sharpiro (I know, kinda sad LOL.). I already asked Vern to change it but it seems that he didn't....
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Oh, okay then. Good to know. I'm sure Vern will get around to it then, we'll just wait.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Writer
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    I honestly don't know. I don't remember winning against someone apart from Sharpiro (I know, kinda sad LOL.). I already asked Vern to change it but it seems that he didn't....
    No you did not.

Hey Vern, give me a red point and fireflygoddess a blue point. Even though there are still a couple of days to vote it's preety obvious on who is the winner.
    No.

Your score has been updated, I probably added your win against Sharpiro twice by accident. The new updates to the updating system should fix such issues in the future.

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    ok can you update the scores for azarel and myself, please? it would appear that i won.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    No you did not.

Your score has been updated, I probably added your win against Sharpiro twice by accident. The new updates to the updating system should fix such issues in the future.
    *Shouts loudly so that my internet provider dude hears me
    Well, if it isn't because of my internet here, my post would've existed. I wonder where did it go.
    And by the way, I lost against fireflygoddess and I reposted my WRHG thread.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

Writer
    Stuff's been updated

Just better than you GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Vern can you put my character The Elementalist on the list too? Also I am currently battling fireflygoddess so do it after that if you don't want to update it again.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Hey Vern, can you change my WRHG to Bladeslinger? Link is at my sig.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

Writer
    I'll be doing all of that in the end of September update. If you're wondering where the end of August update went, a group of fifty ninjas showed up while I was writing it, I fought them off with one hand while I was typing with the other. Then stuff got more complicated when Albert Einstein showed up in his time machine and asked me for help with defeating evil Gandhi. Then it turned out Einstein was also a ninja and Gandhi was my father's accountant, and stuff got weird.

Long story short, I was too lazy and forgot to do it.

Thread Information