StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hall of Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Vern - First Post under "Rules & Uses"
    Scoring
    -Your score isnít determined by your wins alone. By subtracting your losses from your wins, you attain your true score. For example, if you have 5 wins and 2 losses, you have a score of 3.
    -Draws are draws and spars are spars. They award zero points to your score, and only increase their respective tally marks.
    -A forfeit counts as zero points to the writer who didnít deliver, and a win to the one that did. As with draws and spars, your forfeit tally has no influence over your actual score.
    -If you finish a battle, either because the poll closed or someone forfeited, make sure to leave a comment here linking said battle. It really helps us out.
    There you go, GenericAnon

Wasting his time
    Sorry for being late.

Spoiler for End of June 2017 update:

EDIT : I realize I probably won't have acces to the net at the end of July so I'll be late for that one too.
    Last edited by Vern; 07-08-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Vamprina claims victory in her fight against Jack.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Wasting his time
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Vamprina claims victory in her fight against Jack.
    Already calculated in there with the end of June update.

Alright, thank you!

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Wasting his time
    Quick Important Update

-Ashvek Miga has been added to the newcomer's board

-For those whom it may concern, the following rule no longer applies;
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules & Uses - Ranking Section
    -You must keep track of your record and link your battles in your own character page. If this does not happen, no worries, we will let you know, though your record in the Hall itself will not be updated until you change this.
    This rule was mostly implemented due to ease of reference, so I could always keep track of people's true scores at all times, though since all of them are already as they should be and I'm keeping track of people's old scores in my updates, this is no longer relevant. Also, let's face it, it's not like people were going to abide by this rule. I didn't expect them to when I made it either so I'm glad it can be scrapped now.

That being said, it would still be appreciated and wise to keep track of all your battles in your own thread. I will likely be archiving most (as I said, ease of reference) and I still have the battles archived for everyone currently on the list, so if you want me to link you all your old battles so you can keep track of them in your own thread, hit me up.

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Sounds good, I'm gonna go back and make sure that my forfeit against Alph has been accounted for.

On another note, I've changed my wRHG again. Would greatly appreciate if you could make the change for me

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Wasting his time
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Sounds good, I'm gonna go back and make sure that my forfeit against Alph has been accounted for.

On another note, I've changed my wRHG again. Would greatly appreciate if you could make the change for me
    Since you have an ongoing battle I figured I'd update your character when the battle has concluded so I can update the score accordingly while I'm there, and save myself the effort of having to dig through my pile of letters twice.

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Since you have an ongoing battle I figured I'd update your character when the battle has concluded so I can update the score accordingly while I'm there, and save myself the effort of having to dig through my pile of letters twice.
    Yeah, that's understandable. Thanks Vern!

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Hola, so my wRHG hasn't been in here for quite a while now, so may I ask for it to be shown in the hall? Name's Farukon, link's in my sig. Thanks!
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information