StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hall of Warriors

Writer
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Hola, so my wRHG hasn't been in here for quite a while now, so may I ask for it to be shown in the hall? Name's Farukon, link's in my sig. Thanks!
    I had wiped your wRHG together with a boatload of others when the new Hall got posted due to irrelevant scores (zero points across the board) and inactivity. This was so the inactives section wouldn't be clogged with a trillion people that've never done anything.

Anyways, your fighter's back on the roster as requested! Glad to see you back, and I hope we'll be seeing more of you soon then.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Okay, thanks mate!
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    hey I am back can someone please put fred back on the active roster again . please?
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

Writer
    Your dude's back on the list, glad to have you back and I hope to see more of you again.

Hey, Vern, I won against Sharpiro by forfeit. But lost against Oster. I felt distatisfied with my piece, so I forfeited.
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

May as well put up the friendly spar between Serif Winters and Percy Farukon (FalconX578)

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Oh yeah, I wanted to notify you Vern 'bout this after my battle with jirocho, but I may as well ask of you now. Yeah so um, Percy's only had one spar and not five. Could you fix that too please? Thanks.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 08-06-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Writer
    I have no clue how that even happened. I'll do the July update once I got a chance to sit myself down for a while.

Hey Vern, can you change Azarel's abilities summary to this? Plasma Blades | Peak Condition | Swordsmanship | Intelligence/High IQ | Chikinesis | Demon Sensing | Stealth
    Last edited by Azarel CS.777; 08-11-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    The Room of Warriors

Writer
    Hey lads, finally got a chance to sit down so here she is. I know some people's inactivity timers have expired, but I'll get on that at the end of August. Small addendum, I'll be removing the current blurb when I'm back from my trip through Europe somewhere shortly after the end of August, so if you wanna read what it says now's your last chance. After that it'll be replaced with something more concise and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel
    Hey Vern, can you change Azarel's abilities summary to this? Plasma Blades | Peak Condition | Swordsmanship | Intelligence/High IQ | Chikinesis | Demon Sensing | Stealth
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern
    The purpose of the hall is primarily to display each character concisely.
    I would say no but it's such a small effort that I really don't care. Still, if your character warrants THIS much abilities being listed, then I'd advise you to do some revising.
    -------------

Quick update
    So to build on my objective of clarity, I've decided that when a point is added in the update post, it will also link to the battle in question so I don't accidentally end up adding two wins because of the same battle. Newcomers now also get thrown on a bunch and listed in the Gladiator section, so I better know when to throw them off of the newcomer's board.

Spoiler for End of July 2017 update:
    Last edited by Vern; 08-30-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information