StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New Hall of Warriors

Vern
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Hola, so my wRHG hasn't been in here for quite a while now, so may I ask for it to be shown in the hall? Name's Farukon, link's in my sig. Thanks!
    I had wiped your wRHG together with a boatload of others when the new Hall got posted due to irrelevant scores (zero points across the board) and inactivity. This was so the inactives section wouldn't be clogged with a trillion people that've never done anything.

Anyways, your fighter's back on the roster as requested! Glad to see you back, and I hope we'll be seeing more of you soon then.

-~Food Loving Elder~- FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow and Beyond the Sea. A.K.A. Narnia
    Okay, thanks mate!
    ~I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.~

My wRHG: Farukon

"Sick of tea? Thatís like being sick of breathing!" -Iroh

Welp, later.
    -FalconX578

Spoiler for Spoiler 1:

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar
    hey I am back can someone please put fred back on the active roster again . please?
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

Vern
    Your dude's back on the list, glad to have you back and I hope to see more of you again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information