StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: RHG Thread Repetition

Question RHG Thread Repetition

I know if you make an RHG without enough posts, you're not gonna be able to see it. So I began trying to post (responsibly). But, the thing is.. If I have enough posts, and I create a new RHG thread right after, does that count as spamming an RHG thread? I've posted an RHG, and it wasn't there. So, if I had enough posts, and posted a copy of the same RHG thread, does that count as spamming? I'm sorry if I am repeating myself, it's just that I really want to make sure I know what I'm doing before posting a thread of the same RHG as before.

I've read the rules/questions&answers of RHG's, too. So, I hope someone can help me with this.
    Energized~

No, it doesn't count as spamming as far as I know. You can always notify a moderator if you want your thread to be seen though.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    No, it doesn't count as spamming as far as I know. You can always notify a moderator if you want your thread to be seen though.
    Ah, thanks. I'll be sure to know what to do. By the way, this question I'm about to ask may sound stupid. But, what moderators do you recommend, if I want my RHG thread seen?
    Energized~

Thread Information