StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FluttershyKnife VS BlakeAnimating (Forfeit)

Woopsy daisy! You missed! FluttershyKnife's Avatar

FluttershyKnife VS BlakeAnimating (Forfeit)

Hi everyone!!!

So I finished this animation a while ago, and started waiting on Blake to finish his fight, unfortunately, he had some rough obstacles blocking his way, so he had to put aside his battle, and therefore, has sadly forfeit.

Anyway, here is my first RHG fight, Dodger VS Reed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exq18dZF90o&t=1s

ENJOY!!!

Links to RHG's:

Dodger
    Reed
    Last edited by FluttershyKnife; 06-18-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Nice animation.
    *I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

nice job.
    I believe in Jesus Christ. If your not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Hey you, yeah you! Do you have an rhg? If you said yes, then it would be awesome if you could duel me!
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...61#post1450761

You'll get used to forfeits eventually, they're how like 90% of battles play out at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Ok, since there is only 1 animation this saves me a lot of work.

Here we go.

Spoiler for FlutterShy:
    Last edited by Haru; 06-22-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Haru View Post
    Ok, since there is only 1 animation this saves me a lot of work.

Here we go.

Spoiler for FlutterShy:
    Hey Haru, thanks for your criticism. A couple of pointers .

First of all, the thing that messed up your criticism is that you mixed up Dodger with Reed, Dodger has a BLUE OUTLINE and Reed is slightly greener (although its very hard to compare colors). If you had taken time to go to look at our color pallets that would have saved me less time confused about what you were talking about. I'm sorry both characters were blue, but ya gotta stick to those colors. It should make sense now to why Reed was the one to get angry and Dodger is the chill one wearing head phones. Both characters were fast and so I made this battle as high speed as possible, but i'll try to slow the next ones down a bit if everyone agrees that it was too fast.

The story in general, is a mess, I know, but this animation to me was just to kick things off and not go to far straight into the story.

I'll keep in mind next time to keep down the music, but the reason I didn't put SFX in the fight scene was for 2 reasons: 1. I originally had 1 day left to do it, and to do every single punch and kick would take forever, since I had other more important things to do (like homework ). 2. When I started adding SFX, they didn't match the attacks quite the way i liked it, and they destroyed the music to make everything sound like there were at least 5 songs playing at once, partially because the fight was supposed to be "sort-of" synced up with the music. I also think it was less ear destroying. I will add SFX until the end next time, if I have the time and if it doesn't sound like garbage when played all together.

I will keep in mind to show the fights more clearly next time and to keep the music down. I do however like my fights fast paced and exciting, to make people watch it a second time to know what just happened.

Also one last reminder, I think everyone gets this wrong, but DODGER IS A GIRL! (LOL).

Anyway... Thanks again Haru for your criticism, I will be sure to use all the things you told me to work on in the future

--Flutters

Quote Originally Posted by FluttershyKnife View Post
    Hey Haru, thanks for your criticism. A couple of pointers .

First of all, the thing that messed up your criticism is that you mixed up Dodger with Reed, Dodger has a BLUE OUTLINE and Reed is slightly greener (although its very hard to compare colors). If you had taken time to go to look at our color pallets that would have saved me less time confused about what you were talking about. I'm sorry both characters were blue, but ya gotta stick to those colors. It should make sense now to why Reed was the one to get angry and Dodger is the chill one wearing head phones. Both characters were fast and so I made this battle as high speed as possible, but i'll try to slow the next ones down a bit if everyone agrees that it was too fast.

The story in general, is a mess, I know, but this animation to me was just to kick things off and not go to far straight into the story.

I'll keep in mind next time to keep down the music, but the reason I didn't put SFX in the fight scene was for 2 reasons: 1. I originally had 1 day left to do it, and to do every single punch and kick would take forever, since I had other more important things to do (like homework ). 2. When I started adding SFX, they didn't match the attacks quite the way i liked it, and they destroyed the music to make everything sound like there were at least 5 songs playing at once, partially because the fight was supposed to be "sort-of" synced up with the music. I also think it was less ear destroying. I will add SFX until the end next time, if I have the time and if it doesn't sound like garbage when played all together.

I will keep in mind to show the fights more clearly next time and to keep the music down. I do however like my fights fast paced and exciting, to make people watch it a second time to know what just happened.

Also one last reminder, I think everyone gets this wrong, but DODGER IS A GIRL! (LOL).

Anyway... Thanks again Haru for your criticism, I will be sure to use all the things you told me to work on in the future

--Flutters
    GAHHHH I DIDNT NOTICE FFFFFFFFFF

Next time I'll get it right, lemme edit it. I actually think my criticisms could still apply.

Edit: I edited the CnC to reflect the new knowledge I recieved. So sorry!
    Added new stuff as well, check it out.
    Last edited by Haru; 06-22-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

Quote Originally Posted by Haru View Post
    GAHHHH I DIDNT NOTICE FFFFFFFFFF

Next time I'll get it right, lemme edit it. I actually think my criticisms could still apply.

Edit: I edited the CnC to reflect the new knowledge I recieved. So sorry!
    Added new stuff as well, check it out.
    Hey! Thanks a bunch for the edit and extra help

Quote Originally Posted by FluttershyKnife View Post
    Hey! Thanks a bunch for the edit and extra help
    No problem. Keep going!

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I really like this. Brownie points for you. <;
    RHG:http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...98#post1461798
    Professional Dankster
    "Sticking" to the site since August '16. C:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information