StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Stick Empires is being flooded with VERY bad language!!!!(chat)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14

    Smile ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Stick Empires is being flooded with VERY bad language!!!!(chat)

    As Salamu Alaikum (may peace be on you),

    My name is Mohammed. I go by the name "TheOptimizer" in stick empires. I have been asking Admins to make me an Admin in order to help the gaming experience of many people. But, even though they can see that I am indeed very qualified, they seem to have little interest in improving the status of this game. One of them even went to the extent of banning me from the chat for 1 whole hour just because I asked him to be Admin.

    Is this really what stick empires is all about? The game is nice but without monitoring it's quite dangerous. Many youngsters play it and they seem to be learning new things everyday from the chat you guys have made. I am not against it; it makes the game more fun. However, it must be regulated.

    I'm probably unbanned from the chat now, if you don't think that I am qualified to be Admin then that's absolutely no problem. I was willing to offer you my help, but if you don't want then that's your choice. But please you have to care about the future generation, they need you and you have the strength to help. That is all.

    #Emotional and Awesome

  2. #2
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by MOHAMMED77 View Post
    As Salamu Alaikum (may peace be on you),

    My name is Mohammed. I go by the name "TheOptimizer" in stick empires. I have been asking Admins to make me an Admin in order to help the gaming experience of many people. But, even though they can see that I am indeed very qualified, they seem to have little interest in improving the status of this game. One of them even went to the extent of banning me from the chat for 1 whole hour just because I asked him to be Admin.

    Is this really what stick empires is all about? The game is nice but without monitoring it's quite dangerous. Many youngsters play it and they seem to be learning new things everyday from the chat you guys have made. I am not against it; it makes the game more fun. However, it must be regulated.

    I'm probably unbanned from the chat now, if you don't think that I am qualified to be Admin then that's absolutely no problem. I was willing to offer you my help, but if you don't want then that's your choice. But please you have to care about the future generation, they need you and you have the strength to help. That is all.

    #Emotional and Awesome
    First , that game is died and devs don't care . Second , I also wanted to be admin in SE's chat I even contacted the dev about that but he always answer me don't worry I will make you admin but nothing happens , but now I don't care about SE's stuff (I only play and have fun) .
    Being admin is not necessarly to help people . And finally , even if we agreed that you'll be admin we can't because the devs don't care , they will never make you admin just like it happned with me .
    Thank you .

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    First , that game is died and devs don't care . Second , I also wanted to be admin in SE's chat I even contacted the dev about that but he always answer me don't worry I will make you admin but nothing happens , but now I don't care about SE's stuff (I only play and have fun) .
    Being admin is not necessarly to help people . And finally , even if we agreed that you'll be admin we can't because the devs don't care , they will never make you admin just like it happned with me .
    Thank you .
    I see, so the devs don't really care. They created the game then allowed it to rot. Well, it's like this in almost every online game I'd say. People should be careful what games to buy for their children. Thanks for your response.

  4. #4
    I liek cheetoz WheresMyCheetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the back of a car
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by MOHAMMED77 View Post
    I see, so the devs don't really care. They created the game then allowed it to rot. Well, it's like this in almost every online game I'd say. People should be careful what games to buy for their children. Thanks for your response.
    Game free???
    I expect nothing and I am still disappointed.

    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> Who needs a girlfriend when you have
    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> the windows 7 start menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Make castle airs one shot swords or crawlers, it won't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    "eta"
    Beta, theta, meta, then of course eta.
    Now explain what you mean by saying the real question is the eta
    Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    I am in the 1600-2000 skill level

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyCheetos View Post
    Game free???
    Bro, I think you understand what I'm trying to say. I'm saying that parents should monitor what their children are doing when playing online since the people in control don't really care.

  6. #6
    CatAstrophe lazar72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    laser beam gun
    Posts
    271
    :O oh no bad guys are being rude

    how about you just ignore the chat and play the game or even better move on to other games
    play some fighters instead of se

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lazar72 View Post
    :O oh no bad guys are being rude

    how about you just ignore the chat and play the game or even better move on to other games
    What you say is possible but it won't solve the problem. Can you tell me the name of any game that has fully regulated chat?

    Thanks 4 the response.

  8. #8
    CatAstrophe lazar72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    laser beam gun
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by MOHAMMED77 View Post
    What you say is possible but it won't solve the problem. Can you tell me the name of any game that has fully regulated chat?

    Thanks 4 the response.
    Even when SE chat admins are online, they cant do anything against spammers. Ban that they give is an account ban, not the IP ban, which means when a spammer gets banned, he can just create another account and continue spamming. I myself am chat moderator and I have experienced it alot. Another issue is the "erase chat" thing which disables proper use of clicking names on the chat. When a spammer does that, i have to refresh my page, but until i come back he has the time to run away and avoid getting banned because after refreshing the page, chat of course refreshes too. Clicking on his name would be useless because either nothing would happen or i would somehow go to another person's profile.
    Last edited by lazar72; 06-21-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    play some fighters instead of se

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

  9. #9
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,882
    Quote Originally Posted by MOHAMMED77 View Post
    As Salamu Alaikum (may peace be on you),

    My name is Mohammed. I go by the name "TheOptimizer" in stick empires. I have been asking Admins to make me an Admin in order to help the gaming experience of many people. But, even though they can see that I am indeed very qualified, they seem to have little interest in improving the status of this game. One of them even went to the extent of banning me from the chat for 1 whole hour just because I asked him to be Admin.

    Is this really what stick empires is all about? The game is nice but without monitoring it's quite dangerous. Many youngsters play it and they seem to be learning new things everyday from the chat you guys have made. I am not against it; it makes the game more fun. However, it must be regulated.

    I'm probably unbanned from the chat now, if you don't think that I am qualified to be Admin then that's absolutely no problem. I was willing to offer you my help, but if you don't want then that's your choice. But please you have to care about the future generation, they need you and you have the strength to help. That is all.

    #Emotional and Awesome
    No, bad language is not against the rules. If you can't handle it then you may be too young to play the game. "Regulating" chat is a terrible idea and it's disturbing that you'd want to force your personal opinions over an entire community of people. No wonder you got banned after asking to be an admin

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lazar72 View Post
    Even when SE chat admins are online, they cant do anything against spammers. Ban that they give is an account ban, not the IP ban, which means when a spammer gets banned, he can just create another account and continue spamming. I myself am chat moderator and I have experienced it alot. Another issue is the "erase chat" thing which disables proper use of clicking names on the chat. When a spammer does that, i have to refresh my page, but until i come back he has the time to run away and avoid getting banned because after refreshing the page, chat of course refreshes too. Clicking on his name would be useless because either nothing would happen or i would somehow go to another person's profile.
    I see, thanks for giving me the bigger picture. It's just that it gets kind of irritating when someone starts saying all types of wicked things and you can't really stop him, guess public chat is not my thing. Have a good day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •