StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Stick Empires is being flooded with VERY bad language!!!!(chat)

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    No, bad language is not against the rules. If you can't handle it then you may be too young to play the game. "Regulating" chat is a terrible idea and it's disturbing that you'd want to force your personal opinions over an entire community of people. No wonder you got banned after asking to be an admin
    Bad language is not against the rules that you guys have made. Not the rules that Almighty God made. Now, if someone insults your mother, will you accept it? It has become something that is extremely normal, that is sickening...People go around saying "Your mom" or you know better. Simple question, do you want your sister to play stick empires? No you don't. The fact is many children are playing this, so yeah maybe you should think about it.

Don't get me the wrong way, I'm 100% against forcing people to do things. I'm just trying to revive morality that I rarely find in people, it's quite a pathetic attempt but 1 is better than 0. I know all about this rules thing, it is the reason why I stopped playing other online games. Here at least I get the chance to express my opinion, good thing someone responded. Haha.

You guys made this game, it is fully your right to choose the rules. My post is nothing more than my opinion, if you like it then take it. If not, then that is 100% your choice. After all, it is all about "freedom of speech". Isn't it?

I am not too young and it was never about age. That is another problem that I don't want to get into.

Thanks for your response and peace.

PS: I think that Admin was just sleepy.

Do you really expect people on internet to be nice? Internet is freedom, anarchy. You can do anything you want while being anonymous. You gotta learn to ignore people like that and move on with your life.
    play some fighters instead of se

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lazar72 View Post
    Do you really expect people on internet to be nice? Internet is freedom, anarchy. You can do anything you want while being anonymous. You gotta learn to ignore people like that and move on with your life.
    Look man, ignoring problems won't solve them. I'm trying to produce change here, it is something I must do. As a great man once said

"Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart and that is the weakest of faith."

If my trials end up with success then that is well and good. If not, then at least I won't have to deal with the regret of not trying.

#Hence my nickname "Optimizer" (I optimize, but not your phone battery (lol) ) XD

Quote Originally Posted by MOHAMMED77 View Post
    Look man, ignoring problems won't solve them. I'm trying to produce change here, it is something I must do. As a great man once said

"Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith."

If my trials end up with success then that is well and good. If not, then at least I won't have to deal with the regret of not trying.

#Hence my nickname "Optimizer" (I optimize, but not your phone battery (lol) ) XD
    That great man was talking about real life, not a video game on internet. You can't convince kid on video game to be a good boy, especially not by banning them.
    play some fighters instead of se

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

response.

Quote Originally Posted by lazar72 View Post
    That great man was talking about real life, not a video game on internet. You can't convince kid on video game to be a good boy, especially not by banning them.
    What did I start with? I am NOT trying to "convince kid on video game to be a good boy". Funny how you said that. Bro, do you know the number of online gaming addicts worldwide? Check it out at statista.com, it's quite massive. So there are all these people of all ages playing together in an anarchy environment, and no one is saying anything. No, they are saying, but they can't do anything. So yeah I said something like "An anarchy environment like the internet needs some bosses and optimizers. There is an empty seat, and I don't mind sitting on it. LOL!"

I was once a gaming addict and the environment you play in does influence you heavily, the relationships you make DO make a difference in your permanent flow of life. Banning children from playing online games also isn't a practical solution, that is why "optimizers" are required.

Real life, if you can produce positive change in real life then that is amazing. But everybody tries to produce change according to his/her capabilities, I'm not so good on the stage but I can type quickly you see. So I chose this, and online life is a part of real life.

The bigger plan is to create a community of "Optimizers" in the world of gaming and producing positive influence. There is more into it, but not all at once. Is the world the same as it was 50 years ago? No. Morality has reached the gutters, the question is how did this happen? NEGATIVE influence. I've been doing a lot of research and thinking you see. I can go on talking...

You were talking about banning. It's not like I want to ban all people who use bad language in SE, first you reason, if that doesn't work then you need to have the strength to ban them. That will teach them a lesson and will serve as a lesson for everyone watching. Kids won't learn inappropriate things, you don't want to know what the other guy was saying the other day.

Good to see someone is actually discussing this with me, hope you got my point.

Happy EID
    Last edited by MOHAMMED77; 06-24-2017 at 01:57 AM.

Look. Lazar isn't pointing out that we're trying to get rid of negative influences by banning them, that's not the point.

His point was that this is the internet. Not everyone is sensitive to this, and some people like it. They will not change. It's pointless to try and start a "revolution" going happy-happy and trying to get everyone else to do the same because most of the time, people just won't care. If reasoning fails, what will banning them do? They just get pissy, get another account, change their IP address, and try again. Nothing changes, nothing is learned. That's the point Lazar wanted to get across.

You're a good person, I can tell that from your attitude, and that's nice for a change. But change real life issues first, it's actually easier. The internet is far colder than you might think. Trust me.

Spoiler for Gold mine:

Spoiler for Bonus for scrolling all the way down here:

Quote Originally Posted by Firewall View Post
    Look. Lazar isn't pointing out that we're trying to get rid of negative influences by banning them, that's not the point.

His point was that this is the internet. Not everyone is sensitive to this, and some people like it. They will not change. It's pointless to try and start a "revolution" going happy-happy and trying to get everyone else to do the same because most of the time, people just won't care. If reasoning fails, what will banning them do? They just get pissy, get another account, change their IP address, and try again. Nothing changes, nothing is learned. That's the point Lazar wanted to get across.

You're a good person, I can tell that from your attitude, and that's nice for a change. But change real life issues first, it's actually easier. The internet is far colder than you might think. Trust me.
    Ok man thanks for your response, it was just an idea that crossed my mind. I just thought I'd share it here instead of going thinking all by myself. Anyway, there is hope. There is less negative resistance, at least in this website.

Lastly, I'd just like to share something with you and everyone reading this. The difference between ZERO and ONE percentage wise is INFINITY. Resistance of any force can make dramatic changes, if not immediately then in the long run. So never think that it's pointless or hopeless. If you start a positive rejection, people will support you (this thread is an example). So never hesitate to reject if you know you're right. If you keep quiet and not reject negativity for whatever reason, people will start thinking that it's ok and it will hunt you and the people around you down in the long run. So yeah, REJECT REJECT AND KEEP REJECTING and it DOES make a difference.

Thumbs up for calling me a good person lol. I don't deserve that lollllllllll.

Eid Mubarak.

Salam Alaikum (Peace be on you).
    Last edited by MOHAMMED77; 06-24-2017 at 09:40 PM.

this is the long run. in fact we're almost at the end point.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Quote Originally Posted by _Ai_ View Post
    this is the long run. in fact we're almost at the end point.
    Are you talking to me? What do you mean? (edited)

Oh...well...the fact is that I made you think about this, this may produce positive change in you and if it does you may spread it to others. Up to infinity. You see, all you have to do is look at things positively
    Last edited by MOHAMMED77; 07-02-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOHAMMED77 View Post
    Are you talking to me? What do you mean? (edited)

Oh...well...the fact is that I made you think about this, this may produce positive change in you and if it does you may spread it to others. Up to infinity. You see, all you have to do is look at things positively

If you don't mind I will comment on your signature, not appropriate. (for positive change rather than criticism)
    Wait what? ._.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information