StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Unfinished Clan War Tie-In Short

Unfinished Clan War Tie-In Short

Just a little something I've been sitting on for a while. This was intended to be a tie-in / slice of life piece to pair with the Coils v. Night Creatures Clan War (Night Creatures' Story) I was going to call "Week til' War," filling in about a week's worth of time wherein the members of the Coils knew of the impending war and were given a week to prepare and come to terms, had it been completed. Currently it's just a few very brief glimpses from the first two days of that week from Dante's POV that I figured I might as well just share at this point. I'm extremely hesitant to call this canon to anyone's stories, but I think I may have hit some of the right notes here. Luna's duo are featured in it rather prominently as the two are implied to be living with Dante in some capacity, but this is my writing at the end of the day. I think for something like this to have properly worked, we would all have to have been on the same page with it -- me, alph, acute, azure, cruel, gen, veir -- everyone to some capacity. All things considered, I think it went about as well as could be expected.

Bear in mind, these are extremely short, incomplete, and out of context.

(Like everything else I've ever written that wasn't a by-the-books collab.)

Spoiler for Day 1:
    Spoiler for Day 2:

What fantabulous fiction!

I think we have another Hawthorne here, fockels. :P
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Thread Information