StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Choose Your Own Adventure

  1. #31
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,881
    What he said.

  2. #32
    Circles aren't edgy Firewall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    *anime reference*
    Posts
    555
    Pick up and/or swivel it to view more of the room, and use as much power as possible. Those fuckers locked you in a cell, it's the least you can do to get them back.
    Spoiler for Gold mine:

  3. #33
    Senior Member Chromium7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    665
    Hey I wonder what happened to that tentacle monster, maybe dice guy only closed the door on you to put another layer of doors between you and it because it broke through the first one after you turned your back on it?

  4. #34
    I suggest to read the book, maybe this book will give us any clues of where you are

  5. #35
    Sunior Member theTDguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Grease
    Posts
    778


    You read the book. However you cannot make out the letters. You start to feel a dizzying yet strangely rejuvenating feeling. Like a surge of power coursing through your body.



    WOOAAAAAHHH!!!



    Huh. That was weird...



    And a door opened now. Finally! I'm so tired of drawing in black marker- er I mean- you, YOU are tired of this insufferable darkness!



    Before you go though, you take the book with you. You never know when you might need it. And the lamp as well. You could use it as a flashlight to shine the room you are in but by picking it you cut the wire that sends power to it. So instead you will take it for the giggles...



    You walk towards the apparent exit, not knowing what awaits you on the other side.



    But then someone AMBUSHES YOU! This could be yet another dangerous foe or your first bit of action yet. You decide! So what will you do?
    Sig Filler

    Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

  6. #36
    Seņor MemeBar Alphaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ah...no.
    Posts
    1,177
    Your hair sparked with electricity. Ram that fucker with your rhinoceros-do.

    If that fails, use the lamp as a flail.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index


    ~Arch

    ~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

  7. #37
    Senior Member Chromium7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    665
    I would say it's definitely time to throw the top-hat that's been in the head slot of your inventory screen this entire time.

  8. #38
    Heir of mediocrity Xyskal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The core of Pluto.
    Posts
    1,497
    Pee on your assailant, and then use the broken end of the lamp's cord to electricute him. The Pee should help conduct the electricity.

    And when you're finished with the the armored guy, check out the wall. Those cracks look suspicious.
    Last edited by Xyskal; 07-05-2017 at 05:10 PM.


    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:





    Spoiler for support:

  9. #39
    Circles aren't edgy Firewall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    *anime reference*
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Your hair sparked with electricity. Ram that fucker with your rhinoceros-do.
    Actually this seems like the best option
    Spoiler for Gold mine:

  10. #40
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,881
    Sidestep the halberd and stay inside its range. Keep your grip tight on the weapon's handle and stay too close for him to kick you with his clunky armor restricting his movement.

    Then pee on him.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •