StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Choose Your Own Adventure

Stand your ground and challange it to a game of monopoly.

Then pee on it.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Longcoat doesn't fancy the idea of a butthole enlargement and heads for the black door, because fuck racism.
    Spoiler for Gold mine:

Spoiler for Bonus for scrolling all the way down here:

It might be best to head nearest door as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNoob1 View Post
    It might be best to head nearest door as soon as possible
    head
    verb

Definition of HEAD
    transitive verb

: behead
    a : to put the striking part of a weapon, tool, or implement on : fit a head (see 1head 9b) to head an arrow
    b : to form the uppermost extremity or projecting part of : to form the head or top of tower headed by a spire
    : to act as leader or director of : to act as head (see 1head 6) to head a revolt
    a : to get in front of so as to hinder, stop, or turn back head a herd of cattle
    b : to take a lead over (as in a race) : surpass
    c : to pass (a stream) by going round above the source
    a : to place something at the beginning or top of (something) in order to introduce or categorize : to put something at the head of (something, as a list) Each page was headed with the writer’s name.
    b : to stand as the first or leading member of heads the list of heroes
    : to set the course of head a ship northward
    : to hit and propel (something, such as a soccer ball) with the head (see 1head 1) headed the ball into the goal

intransitive verb
    : to form a compact mass of leaves or fruit : to form a head (see 1head 7b) This type of cabbage heads early.
    : to point or proceed in a certain direction headed south
    : to have a source : originate The river heads in those mountains.

(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/head)

i agree, we should transform the nearest door into a compact mass of leaves or fruit ASAP, vines could work too
    Last edited by Chromium7; 06-29-2017 at 07:09 PM.

It occures to you that you could challenge- ah fuck it!

You open the white door behind you and hightail it to the room behind it closing the door shut.

Oh no! They are pounding at the door! What will you do?! Aaaaaah! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

-oh. It stopped. It seems that wooden doors were their weakness. Come to think of it you wouldn't be surprised if water was their weakness too.

You walk through this new corridor you have discovered. Taking a turn to your left you see two silhouettes standing in front of two doors. Wait. Two MORE doors? Is this going to be a pattern of this CYOA?! Anyway, you approach those two figures.

Guard A: Choose my door, for it leads to the right path, while their's leads to certain doom.
    Guard B: No. Choose my door, for it leads to the right path, while their's leads to certain doom.

Ah of course. The classic dilemma. You remember reading an article about it once but you can't recall the answer. Damn it! Why don't you remember those things?! So what will you do now?
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Neither one is lying, go through the black door.

Spoiler for support:

Ask them both to read what your get out of jail card says out loud in order to determine who the liar is
    Risque

The solution is simple.

1) Guard B's door is on the Right, hence the double meaning.

2) Guard B has five whatevers on his head. Five is the number you need to roll to get out of start in Parcheesi.

3) Start in Parcheesi is much like Jail in Monopoly.

4) Guard A has only one whatever on his head. A 1 is a stereotypical symbol of bad chance.

5) Your get out of jail free card is gold, therefore it is from Community Chest, and not chance.

6) Therefore your card should be given to Guard B who is telling the truth.

Besides, never trust a guy with one eye. Five eyes are much more trustworthy. Also, quickly review whatever happened in The Shining to remember how to handle spooky twins in hallways.
    Last edited by Alphaeus; 07-01-2017 at 05:37 PM.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

You decide to tell the guards to read your chance card out loud.

Guard A: Get out of jail,free.
    Guard B: Go directly to jail.

AHA! Gotcha! The Guard A is telling the truth and therefore his door is the right one. Gosh darn you are sm- oh wait, don't jinx it this time...

The door vanishes and the guard steps aside for you to pass.

You can't help but notice the deep darkness of this room. This doesn't seem very... right path-y... Maybe you should turn back...

Oh no! They closed the door on you! No turning back it seems. And it's awfully dark in here!

Huh? What is that in the distance? You step towards what seems to be a lectern with a book on it.

Hmm... now that's interesting. So what will you do?

Also Alphaeus, while I do like your unintuitive logic, it isn't enough for my even more unintuitive design. First the card is orange and it wrote ''Chance'' as you could see in the earlier pannels. Secondly the "eyes" of the guards represent the numbers in the sides of the dice. After the jail cell you moved through the white door into a room with magenta/purple walls. And each guard led to the location you would be if you rolled the number of their "eyes". However even if this might help you determine where you'll end up you don't really know if this location is already... owned, if you know what I mean. So something like Devour's logic was enough to solve the puzzle.
    Last edited by theTDguy; 07-02-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

open the book, and when you're done reading turn off the lamp. Somebody has to pay for that electricity you know.

Spoiler for support:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information