StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Account

My Account

Hello everyone, In this day my account taken by someone named bataragg, he said he will give me free 500 Empire Coins, and he also posted a site in the textbox where you can do the transfer.

At this site there was writed Stick Empires event, I thought that the developers doing that event and I didn't know how to transfer money on that site, so I gave batragg my Name and Password in order to get the 500 Empire Coins to me, because he said to me that.

But later on he changed the Password, I tried to get the password back by the E-mail but it didn't work, it seems that he also changed the E-mail.

So please I want the account back, i'm playing on it since 1 - 2 years.

My Username in-game is : FatalResort.

I hope I can get it back, and thanks for all.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your account but you should be more careful in the future, scammers are everywhere.

Try reseting your password with email. If that doesn't work, I'm sorry but you've lost your account.
    play some fighters instead of se

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

When someone asks you for your username and password DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM. Ever. On any site. For any circumstance. You've voluntarily surrendered your account to someone else and because of the way password recovery works, it's unlikely you can get it back.
    Spoiler for quotes:

As I said it looks like he changed the E-mail also.

So admins and developers can't know password of someone?!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalResort View Post
    Hello everyone, In this day my account taken by someone named bataragg, he said he will give me free 500 Empire Coins, and he also posted a site in the textbox where you can do the transfer.

At this site there was writed Stick Empires event, I thought that the developers doing that event and I didn't know how to transfer money on that site, so I gave batragg my Name and Password in order to get the 500 Empire Coins to me, because he said to me that.

But later on he changed the Password, I tried to get the password back by the E-mail but it didn't work, it seems that he also changed the E-mail.

So please I want the account back, i'm playing on it since 1 - 2 years.

My Username in-game is : FatalResort.

I hope I can get it back, and thanks for all.
    It happned to me too 2 years ago . When I won 10k empires coins and 1 year membership in Stick Empires tournament , Someone told me that he need my acc to play with chaos so I borrowed my acc to him . HE CHANGED EMAIL AND PASSWORD ! AND MY ACC IS GONE !! And He didn't want to get it back to me .
    Try to talk to him nicely , don't warn him ! That's the only hope .
    If he don't want to give your acc back so you're just a victim like me , I'm sorry I know the feel :'(
    Just create a new acc and play!
    P.S devs don't care about this , there's no hope on them ! I tried by my self ! If you want to try just PM me and i'll send you devs email .
    Also you can give me the name of that acc and the code , I can talk with him
    Last edited by empiresma; 06-28-2017 at 10:54 AM.

It's name is FatalResort and the code is 853.

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    It happned to me too 2 years ago . When I won 10k empires coins and 1 year membership in Stick Empires tournament , Someone told me that he need my acc to play with chaos so I borrowed my acc to him . HE CHANGED EMAIL AND PASSWORD ! AND MY ACC IS GONE !! And He didn't want to get it back to me .
    Try to talk to him nicely , don't warn him ! That's the only hope .
    If he don't want to give your acc back so you're just a victim like me , I'm sorry I know the feel :'(
    Just create a new acc and play!
    P.S devs don't care about this , there's no hope on them ! I tried by my self ! If you want to try just PM me and i'll send you devs email .
    Also you can give me the name of that acc and the code , I can talk with him
    Actually empiresma, the developers do care about the game. Because if they don't, then Stick Empires wouldn't be there anymore. Yes, they don't do shit to the game, but they still care about it. All I want them to do is add IP chat ban, or remove the chat itself, remove Elemental Empire, because they're a bunch of lazy asses to fix the bugs, and IP ban KillerAllah, anitaliang, and INSANEPLAYER and remove their fucking annoying accounts from the leaderboard.

EDIT: AND FIX THE FUCKING RESET PASSWORD SHIT!
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 06-29-2017 at 04:28 AM.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Actually empiresma, the developers do care about the game. Because if they don't, then Stick Empires wouldn't be there anymore. Yes, they don't do shit to the game, but they still care about it. All I want them to do is add IP chat ban, or remove the chat itself, remove Elemental Empire, because they're a bunch of lazy asses to fix the bugs, and IP ban KillerAllah, anitaliang, and INSANEPLAYER and remove their fucking annoying accounts from the leaderboard.

EDIT: AND FIX THE FUCKING RESET PASSWORD SHIT!
    no they don't care . They just keep the server alive to keep getting money from players that buys membership and coins . and you know , the server cost 3.99$ each month and membership too , so they lost nothing if they keep the server alive.

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    no they don't care . They just keep the server alive to keep getting money from players that buys membership and coins . and you know , the server cost 3.99$ each month and membership too , so they lost nothing if they keep the server alive.
    Who told you the server costs 4 dollars each month?
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Who told you the server costs 4 dollars each month?
    The server is from amazon , and in amazon a server cost 3.99 each month , I know it because I bought a server in amazon 3.99$ to host a website and teamspeak server but I found it so much so I stoped . And every programmer knows that (I used to be a programmer)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information