StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V

if you're lagging , better not playing the game .

Quote Originally Posted by FatalResort View Post
    Game is lagging as hell.
    The game is dead lmao.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

FatalResort, no. V has a teleport option - use that to stay away. If he still keeps dying, improve your micro. V is an immensely powerful unit that doesn't need a buff in any way - it's expensive for a reason, watch any elemental gameplay.

Sync, can you go one day without getting into any arguments

Spoiler for Gold mine:

Spoiler for Bonus for scrolling all the way down here:

Quote Originally Posted by Firewall View Post
    FatalResort, no. V has a teleport option - use that to stay away. If he still keeps dying, improve your micro. V is an immensely powerful unit that doesn't need a buff in any way - it's expensive for a reason, watch any elemental gameplay.

Sync, can you go one day without getting into any arguments
    Just doing my job.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

V would be too powerful if it could survive 5 shinobis, I'm not even sure if it's balanced to have the V survive just 1 shinobi. The V wrecks armies if the opponent happens to have no shadow, shinobi is the only big counter Order has for possess.

If you are forced to teleport because of a shadow, it doesn't mean the V is useless. You can possess the shadow, or like alternate said you can freeze them. Clones are also a big part of the V's value, not only possess.

The rest of you guys kind of missed his point, he acknowledged that V can escape the shadows. But what he's saying is that by escaping, the V becomes useless because he cannot possess.
    Last edited by nutsophast; 07-09-2017 at 05:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    V would be too powerful if it could survive 5 shinobis, I'm not even sure if it's balanced to have the V survive just 1 shinobi. The V wrecks armies if the opponent happens to have no shadow, shinobi is the only big counter Order has for possess.

If you are forced to teleport because of a shadow, it doesn't mean the V is useless. You can possess the shadow, or like alternate said you can freeze them. Clones are also a big part of the V's value, not only possess.

The rest of you guys kind of missed his point, he acknowledged that V can escape the shadows. But what he's saying is that by escaping, the V becomes useless because he cannot possess.
    Every unit has its weaknesses. For example, if there was no Shinobi, yes, the V would fuck the whole army and it's ggwp for Order. There are other ways to encounter ninjas.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information