StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wRHG + RP = ???

wRHG + RP = ???

Goal of this thread:
    It was recently mentioned in the wRHG Discussion thread that there may be an interest in a(nother) forum roleplay based in / around the system of wRHG, and that an idea surrounding one was in the works. I am creating this thread so that anyone with an interest in this can make that interest known, anyone with suggestions can make their suggestions known, and anyone with questions can start getting answers. Critique, commentary, and general discussion surrounding this idea are also encouraged here.

What I can say so far:
    IgnusBurns and I have a base concept for a casual event roleplay, with room for characters that are gladiators themselves, and room for characters that are not. Currently, we're looking at something along the lines of a dance party, though we want to make sure that's the theme people are actually looking for, where writers would be partnering up at the start, then be at liberty (or obligation) to switch partners and group up (or go solo).

Right now, we've got IgnusBurns running this thing with his characters available to use, me helping out with my characters & concepts if needed, Alphaeus looking to enter with Cynthia, GenericAnon offering up Henry Orin as a DJ for the dance, Crank possibly interested, Cassandra possibly interested, and Aquila possibly interested in joining with someone other than Abra. So I'd say we have enough people to make this thing work if we really set our minds to it, and room for more.
    Last edited by Chromium7; 07-05-2017 at 01:30 PM.

I'd post interest for this.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

I would definitely have to approach this rp event as not my wRHG gladiator. But depending on how this goes, i may be interested in joining.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Yes, that's worth noting that Altaer probably wouldn't be in this...way too busy. Not David, either. I think I'll bring Protus/Cynthia into the WL scene now.
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    I'd post interest for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    I would definitely have to approach this rp event as not my wRHG gladiator. But depending on how this goes, i may be interested in joining.
    Nice, and that makes two of you now. Do you mind if I ask what would you would be looking for in a roleplay like the one we may have for you soon? The more detailed people are with what they're looking for in something like this, the better the odds that we can give it to you.

Spoiler for Possible Entrants as of Most Recent Edit:
    Last edited by Chromium7; 07-05-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Really, for me, I want something that allows me to give Cynthia/Protus a dive into the little world we've created here in the WL. Meet characters, develop personality, etc. I Don't want to just have some fancy trappings slapped onto a Q&A session .
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

I'm above interested in this. You got yourselves a DJ!
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Hehe, looks like Chrome is way ahead of me on this. Well done sir! Cool to see so many people already interested in it. Yes, this was originally my idea and I seeked out the help of good 'ol Chrome to see this thing through. My hope is that this can all work out and it'll be fun in the process!

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

So this is just like the usual Christmas event or something, just done here in the forums and not on GDocs? Not an RP with an overarching campaign and plot?

Spoiler for :

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorBlender View Post
    So this is just like the usual Christmas event or something, just done here in the forums and not on GDocs? Not an RP with an overarching campaign and plot?
    Frankly, we're not sure yet. That's part of why I wanted to open this up to you all -- we don't know if people were looking for something to that effect (campaign / plot) or more of a one-and-done like the Secret Santas. If there were a clear preference one way or the other, we could cater to it. But right now, there's potential for either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information