StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wRHG + RP = ???

I do have a good number of OCs I would like to develop, I would need to know more about the plot but I have a few names in mind. Malcolm and Mordecai Cross would be fun, as well as Jeden or Artemis, Baskerville would be a good pick, Morning Glory, even Absolem could work lol. People who are more okay with being in parties or capable of going solo. Abra wouldn't join because, A. He doesn't work with amateurs, don't feel offended by this you're all amateurs in his eyes, B. He's Abra, and C just for good measure. C. He's Abra.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Come to think of it, unless you're not fighting for a while, it may be tricky to do a huge arc. Small scale events that span like, a week or two real time I could see, but huge ones, like the ones that break 50 pages on the general forum, couldn't really fight while your guy is tied in that. Mini event I could do with Serif, but main one would have to be someone else

TBH, why does it have to connect to the battles? This can be its own thing. Same kind of universe, different timeline or different people.

Spoiler for :

Depends on how plot driven the character and how much battles could change them. Growth between battles, I guess. Static characters would have an easier time, I suppose

If you're going for an RP, its impossible. People will battle and they'd leave this RP for some time. You'd have to connect actual time of the battle and translate it into RP Time, in which case some characters that just exited a battle and want to come back in cant just do so, having to wait for a bit or if the RP timeskips ahead.

If this is just a one-of then why not go use GDocs like we usually do.

Spoiler for :

This RP is actually taking place during a concrete timeline as in it's happening during a certain time of day, on a certain day. It will last for as long as we make it, but for the most part, won't last for more than a few hours of actual, RHG world related time.

I mean it as, even if the RP thread were to go on for over a hundred pages, the total time the participating characters would be spending in the set location would only be, say, half a dozen hours of in-world time.

And, as a friendly reminder, this is a Q&A thread too, in a manner of speaking, you can ask questions and me or Chrome will do our best to answer.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

I might be interested. Could I join as someone other than than Dozer?
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    I might be interested. Could I join as someone other than than Dozer?
    Of course, if you have another RHG related character, you can use them or be a non-RHG character of your own choosing.

Spoiler for Supports:

I'd Love to participate in this, Definitely as someone other than Erik thouhg, I have a couple of OC's in mind or in the works that I'd use, I'll get back to you on that sometime soon.

A quick update on the status of where this stands.

First of all, good to see quite a few people are up for this, good to see support.

Secondly, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm working on the RP as of right now, trying to get it ready within a few days time and with a little breathing room for me and Chrome to do a few once-overs to make sure everything will look great when we do decide to post it. On the matter of it being an In-Thread RP, I'm debating whether to make it Gdocs or not. If you could tell me and Chrome, in this Thread, what you would like to perform the RP in. Either the RP's thread itself, or Google Docs. It all should cater to the players after all, shouldn't it?

Lastly, on the matter of when this will take place, I'm looking to post it within a little more than a week, possibly on the 16th of July. For right now, I'm going to assume it will be an In-Thread RP. However, if I get enough responses saying otherwise, I will change it to suit what you guys would prefer.

Spoiler for Supports:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information