StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azure(Prey: Winston)

4 40.00%
  • Kamiroo(Return to Normalcy)

6 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M.A.(Azure) Versus Winston(Kamiroo Wolf)

Well then, been a while since I've replied to any of these battles. Shame on me.

My CnC is short, but sweet I guess.

@Azure:
    Your story was good, as usual, you never cease to create a well written story that I enjoy reading. However, the length was the key issue for me, you had me engaged for quite a while, but then suddenly cut me off from the action. Not an entirely huge problem for me, but this was the main kill-joy for me.

@Kamiroo Wolf
    Dude, nice introduction. The whole buildup to encountering M.A was pretty darn tense and had me going. However, I feel as if the entire confrontation should've been longer. While yes, Winston had a hit-squad of his minions to help him, M.A is probably much better at defending herself than we give her credit for. I know if I was faced with a monstrosity like that, I wouldn't be able to keep my lunch down, sheesh. Overall though, excellent job, you get my vote!

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to read these and vote on our pieces as well as Azure for the excellent battle! I gotta say I was caught off guard when I saw the results .-.

All the CnC is greatly appreciated and I look forward our the next get-together!

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information