StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashvek Miga

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvek View Post
    Hmm... Definitely not what I'm used to. I'm used to post by post. I'm not used to controlling another person's character makes me feel... Off. Is that normal for first timers?
    It's just something new. This and post by post are two totally different things. Just imagine that you're writing a story and that their character is the antagonist to yours.

Also, if you're fighting someone then by definition you have permission to control their character in your story just like they do with yours. You're going to want to keep their characters consistent though because winning is determined by votes and that is one of the factors.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    It's just something new. This and post by post are two totally different things. Just imagine that you're writing a story and that their character is the antagonist to yours.

Also, if you're fighting someone then by definition you have permission to control their character in your story just like they do with yours. You're going to want to keep their characters consistent though because winning is determined by votes and that is one of the factors.
    I've been doing RPF on Kik/telegram and controlling the other character is not allowed. So I'm just not used to it.

A bit, I imagine. Demo and previous battles are a good way to gage what a character is like

People are normally pretty cool about answering questions about their characters though
    Last edited by Crank; 07-11-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Writer
    Your character's been added to the Newcomer's Board, hope to see more of you soon.

As for feedback, well I don't really have much to add other than that some parts of this character feel a bit cliché (especially for the Lounge's doing), though this is common amongst first timers here so don't worry too much about it. Just make sure you put some work in ; ).

Ohh, Pretty cool character you have here, I don't have anything to ask that wouldn't sound redundant but if its okay I'd like to ask which site you frequent where that "real time-ish" battling is the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Ohh, Pretty cool character you have here, I don't have anything to ask that wouldn't sound redundant but if its okay I'd like to ask which site you frequent where that "real time-ish" battling is the norm.
    Well generally I go by post by post. I don't know how I should do the leveling for the Runic spells. But usually I rp or write on Kik and telegram

I just realised I had a big question about her powers of darkness...

What exactly classifies as darkness? Because shadows are the absence of light, and would thus be a more logical opposite, and contain their own darkness. Are her powers related more around fear and emotion? Or is darkness a physical thing, or a spiritual essence, or a mental construct, or what exactly is it?
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by GenericAnon View Post
    I just realised I had a big question about her powers of darkness...

What exactly classifies as darkness? Because shadows are the absence of light, and would thus be a more logical opposite, and contain their own darkness. Are her powers related more around fear and emotion? Or is darkness a physical thing, or a spiritual essence, or a mental construct, or what exactly is it?
    Darkness to me refers to fear, night, as well as negative emotions. She can use these to make weapons by either turning it into a physical form, such as a sword, axe, gun, etc. She can also use it for mental sabotage by forcing the victim to face their worst fears as she tears them apart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information