StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashvek Miga

Ashvek Miga

Name: Ashvek Miga

Abilities:
    Runic magic(Elemental affinity based, current: fire, dark, wind and light)
    Marksman(accurate up to 3 miles)
    Dark manipulation(uses both the physical darkness in the room and the darkness in the mind((fears, hates, etc)))

Weaknesses:
    Cannot fight close range
    Runes take time to carve and cast(time taken varying on the level of spell. Levels go up to 10. Lvl1-3: 3mins, lvl4-6: 6 mins, lvl: 7-9: 12mins, lvl 10: 20mins)
    Over usage of runes can and will drain her.
    Runes can backfire
    Rifle takes time to reload(1 post)
    Bullets per mag: 5 for .50cal and 3 for 20mm
    Darkness manipulation can only be used if there is any. Has to be pure darkness, shadows do not count.

About/Story:
    Ashvek Miga is the daughter of the Lord of Darkness, and as such has the ability to manipulate darkness to a decent extent, but Is still training to use it fully. She is a master rifle Marksman and custom built her rifle specifically for demon hunting and combat, and as such her rifle fires .50 or 20mm rounds depending on mode used. She also has runes she can use, these runes we're acquired at the age of 5 when she wandered too deep into a old temple, finding a cylinder with the runes on it, upon touching it she screamed in pain as the runes carved themselves into her fur and flesh marking her as the holder of the runes of vertrakva.

Personality:
    She is calm and collected outside of combat, being fun to talk to but is usually cold to those she doesn't trust. In combat, she is very serious and focused at the task at hand making her a force to be reckoned with. She is known for making plans during battle and executing them with pinpoint precision.
    Appearance:
    She is a 6'4 Sergal/Dragon Anthro Hybrid Black ops rifleman, her fur being midnight purple, and navy blue. She has three rings of green fur on her arms and her tail tip glows a fire orange which she can Dim, she also has silver eyes which tend to Peirce through people she is in combat with. Her tail has an ornate ring near the end as well as having the Miga clan crest on her back and the Vega clan crest on her chest. She has three forms, A sergal(Currently being used), Hybrid form, and her dragon form.

Demo: She walks into town, with a rifle on her back, as her armor gleams in the light given off by the sun. Her form is that of an Eastern Sergal with her black armor showing her status as part of the special ops unit of her home country, but the armor looks tarnished and marked as of from years of battle and war with dried red marks on some parts of it. Her tail swishes behind her, a ring towards the end and the tip glowing with a fire orange color as her silver eyes examine those around her as they run away as if they've seen death itself. As she walks, her movements indicate that she is severely weak and seems to be bleeding from under her armor as red streaks paint the ground behind her, "h-help..." She says weakly before stopping her movements and falling to the ground, her armor making a loud clank as her rifle falls to her side. She remains motionless where she lays, blood slowly pooling around her showing that she is indeed the source of blood behind her. Her runes on her body then begin to glow under her armor as she groans softly, her runes slowly healing her wounds as she then fully passes out, the runes forming a shield of darkness around her. A few hours later she wakes up and looks about as she sighs, "figures... I'm nothing but a freak..." She says as she picks up her rifle only to see a bowl of fruit in front of her as well as a shadow. She looks up to see a small child smiling at her, her own expression matching as she begins to eat the fruit. Her tail swishes Happily behind her as she eats, finishing soon after as she sees that the kid has already left, "huh. Guess he didn't want to stick around" she says before hearing a sudden bang as a round flies past her head causing her to spring up and hold her rifle ready to fire. She waits for the next round as she loads one of her own, hearing another bang as she jumps back, firing hers at the source as she hears the thunk of the round hitting flesh and then a thud as the body drops to the ground.

Battles: None.

Last edited by Ashvek; 07-11-2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Needed more detail and clairification

I think you have good bones to a character, but it looks like you're going to need a lot more details. What does her dark manipulation do specifically? How good of a shot is she? What do her runes do? How long do runes take to use, and about how long does it take to reload? How many bullets are in a clip? Is long range really a weakness? Seems like it would be a strength for a gunslinger. Her appearance implies she isn't human. Can you be more specific than that?

Also, editing may make your post ghost, so just PM a mod for approval once it has.

Welcome to the Lounge!

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    I think you have good bones to a character, but it looks like you're going to need a lot more details. What does her dark manipulation do specifically? How good of a shot is she? What do her runes do? How long do runes take to use, and about how long does it take to reload? How many bullets are in a clip? Is long range really a weakness? Seems like it would be a strength for a gunslinger. Her appearance implies she isn't human. Can you be more specific than that?

Also, editing may make your post ghost, so just PM a mod for approval once it has.

Welcome to the Lounge!
    Thank you for the welcome and help. I changed what I had, putting the explanations in (), also, by be more specific with the non human appearance what is suggested?

To be honest, all my characters are human so I don't have much personal advice, but here are a few examples of people who have done it:

Vamprina
    Dracustos
    Handyman
    Zalgo

To be honest, all my characters are human so I don't have much personal advice, but here are a few examples of people who have done it:

Vamprina
    Dracustos
    Handyman
    Zalgo
    Would posting an image of her headshot help at all with her appearance?

You don't need it, but if ya got it, sure

Hey Ash. I recommend you check out some past battles to get an idea about how "times" work out, since it isn't a post by post situation.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Hey Ash. I recommend you check out some past battles to get an idea about how "times" work out, since it isn't a post by post situation.
    Alright. Tis just what I'm used to

Is the time system done by actual time? That's all I need to know.
    Last edited by Azure; 07-11-2017 at 07:20 PM.

More less two full short stories are written, one from each writer, and people vote on what they like more. Like, I've had one fight that story time spanned 18 hours, and another that took place in about 5 minutes

More less two full short stories are written, one from each writer, and people vote on what they like more. Like, I've had one fight that story time spanned 18 hours, and another that took place in about 5 minutes
    Hmm... Definitely not what I'm used to. I'm used to post by post. I'm not used to controlling another person's character makes me feel... Off. Is that normal for first timers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information