StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

Abbas smiled at her reaction, she wasn't dumb, he had known that beforehand, he never assumed anyone was stupid (unless they were someone on the internet).

He danced around her for a few moves, then spun and stopped behind her, "I never said I thought this was your first date, no woman like you would ever go ignored." He grabbed her hand from behind and pulled her into a spin, "At least, not by the likes of me. It takes a special type of girl to catch my attention."
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

"I'm fluent in many tongues of man. One of the perks being a reaper." Loch winked. "You must really go to Australia though, the land is beautiful. It is definitely worth the trip."

Bartholomew seemed to finally notice Ana's wings and reached out, waving his flippers. "Birdie birdie!" He chirped, leaning forward and pushing down Loch's head.

Loch leaned forward as he tried to steady himself. "Bartholomew, Bartholomew! Calm down!" However the little boy wouldn't hear it and so the young man helped Bartholomew down.

The boy tottered forward slowly and looked up at Ana as he edged slowly towards her wings. "Wings?" He asked softly as he reached to touch it. "Pretty pretty..."

Loch put his hand on Bartholomew's head to hold him down and the boy teetered in place, reaching out still as he waved his hands. "Sorry about him." He smiled. "But your wings are very pretty and it's very impressive it can carry you such distances. I have my own tactic to travel, but it's not as elegant." The reaper chuckled.
    Last edited by Aquila; 08-17-2017 at 05:22 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"I know quite a few, mostly European since that's where I travel the most, though English has truly served me well," she nodded to her own statement, "I'll try, next time I'm in Asia, I may make a side trip down under."

She watch and smiled at the little penguin's antics, "Thank you, you two. I'm not one to judge, how ever you want to travel you're free to do so," she moved just infront of Bartholomew and crouched to speak to him face to face, "If you want to touch them I don't mind," she extended one over just within the little boy's reach.

Light looked to his partner and spoke in a calm voice "I see you are very tired, Halle. May I suggest you rest for a while? We may continue our conversation some other time." Bowing his head as he spoke, grabbing Halle's hand comfortably with his own and moving her over to a nearby chair. "If you are in need of me, I will be close by to where you are, so you can easily find me."

Bowing his body one more time, he walked back into the crowd, heading in the direction of the bathroom.

He gently moved people out of the way as he walked forward, slouching his body as if attempting to remain unseen. The only actual effect of that however was just him looking like a massive bundle of clothes moving by itself, leaving behind a small trail of dead skin behind him. Of course, some people saw this and it grabbed their attention. Never the less, he snuck his way into the bathroom, his head barely missing the ceiling of it. He walked into the room, the white walls shiny with the bright lights that dangled right in front of his face. The whole room was empty, presumably everyone was out there socializing with their own friends and accomplices.

Moving himself more into the room, he saw the massive mirror on the wall, barely fitting his massive frame into the reflection. As he noticed this, he stared at himself through the mirror, completely silent, not moving a muscle. Something had enamored him, entrapped his mind into staring at himself. Breaking the silence, he stepped closer to the mirror, leaning over the counter where people washed their hands, and facing himself. He stared once more, focused on his shrouded face, hardly illuminated by the small blue embers in his sockets. Slowly, he took of the scarf that covered his face, unwrapping it gently from his head, and gently placing it on the counter. He looked at his face once more.

He had no true memory of how he once looked, his face too husked to even bear a resemblance to what could have been before. The muscle was dry, gluing itself to his skull as close as possible, and with no flesh on his face, looked stretch. His teeth were yellow and rotten, developing large black holes in themselves, and unable to be hidden with no semblance of lips. He reached his hand up to his face, touching it gently. As he did so, what little skin that there was that was covering his facial muscles peeled off, gently falling to the ground like a tiny gray feather. He stopped his hand, this time, he moved it in front of his face.

The confrontation with Loch, while not causing any pain, had damaged his body. He had prepared a concentrated light attack to begin any engagement, but since there was none, Light had only hurt himself. The tip of his finger was gone, in fact, the whole area where his fingernail once was was completely burnt away, only leaving a dark black shade of burnt skin on it as a good-bye gift. His hand started to shake. He turned his head downwards now, down towards the lower part of his tall body. His hand, still shaking, reached for the robe, slowly tightening his grip on the fabric. He lifted it up, the robe floating in the gentle breeze generated by the air conditioning.

His toes were gone, where they once were are now simple stumps of burnt dead flesh. The rest of his feet were in now better shape, nearly completely covered in black burn wounds.

He dropped his robe quickly, his eyes growing just a bit dimmer, as he turned his head back to face the mirror. He continued to stare at his own dead face, and this time, he didn't stop himself from doing so.
    Last edited by devi; 08-17-2017 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Bathroom scene

That wasn't what she meant but she just smiled nevertheless. That was in the past an they both had to recognize that the interruptions were in the past as well and hopefully they would not have to deal with future interruptions. She just smiled at him and joined up to continue their dance. She could have explained what she meant but there was no reason to regardless other than to bring stupid memories up that she would rather forget about. Besides that, she was finally starting to have fun.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Blair smiled at Ana's offering of her wing, but her eyes soon returned to Loch, hint of confusion in her eye. All the ways to travel that she could think of were flying, usually by plane, driving or some other land based vehicle, or ship. She'd never seen someone be able to teleport but with all the magic surrounding the city it didn't feel like a stretch.

'I have my own tactic to travel, but it's not as elegant.'

'Tactic' didn't seem to imply anything mundane, and it was hard to imagine a dull ability. Was it scary then? He did literally just say he was a reaper, so it could play into that, but the closer work came into topic the trickier it could be to avoid it coming up at her. What was she decide on saying tonight? Secretary, banker?

Lost to her own questions, it began to look more like Blair was looking through him rather than at him.

Loch nodded to Ana graciously and let go of Bartholomew who slowly edged forward and touched her feathers before soon simply hugging it, sinking his face into the soft feathers and rubbing his cheeks against them. "Soft..." he cooed as he lost himself, carefully stroking them in one smooth direction as not to agitate them.

Loch smiled as he watched his younger brother enjoy himself before looking over to Blair to see her lost in thought. "Miss Blair is something the matter? A bit surprised are we that I am a reaper? I mean I know Clive, I thought that would be a hint. But is it because I'm not skeletal like him?"
    Last edited by Aquila; 08-17-2017 at 05:21 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"How do you get around?" Shit. Blair blinked hard. That was verbal. Welp, too late now. Clearing her throat, she elaborated. "I mean, I'm not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of your job, but if you need to know lots of languages, I'd assume you have a pretty extensive area that you cover, and if you're hundreds of years old, then you predate most modern transportation. Teleporting, at least to me, seems like a fairly elegant way of going from one place to another, but I don't even know if that's a thing, to be honest, so while that's my first instinctive guess, it feels like a bad only guess. If you flew, it seems like it would at least be in the same vein of the elegant way of transportation, so I can scratch that and just-- I'm mentally stuck right there. Is it teleportation? How would you know where things are? I can't imagine how much a hundred years changes a landscape."

DJ Happy slid over to his laptop, nearing the end of its currently playing track, and began scrolling through the playlist, thinking of something he thought would make a good followup. Finally deciding, he jammed for another minute or so until the current song ended, then chose another, a personal favorite of his, Self Destruct by Pegboard Nerds, and leaned back in his chair, shaking his head, "A shame Pegboard Nerds sucks nowadays, there old stuff was really good..." He muttered to himself. (<--- Subliminal Opinion)

SONG NOW PLAYING: Self Destruct By Pegboard Nerds

Abbas took a step back and listened to the current track playing, and grimaced ever so slightly, "Dubstep eh? Don't have much taste for it, but I've heard this one before, can't say it's too bad." To the beat, he dropped onto the floor and performed a windmill, teaching courtesy of Levi, then popped back onto his feet, smiling wide, "I've been waiting for an appropriate song to do that!" He exclaimed, gleefully laughing.
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 08-18-2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Boi
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

"That really figures as much! So who taught you that one?" Cassady said as she watched him use the special dance move in question. It wasn't quite what she expected from the immortal but he did have plenty of time to keep up to date with popular culture and all that. As for the music itself, she didn't know quite what to think of it but she thought she like it. It definitely had a certain vibe to it and she could see why he was enjoying it as much as he was.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Thread Information