StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

"Thanks, I usually deal with people larger than me so I guess I'm used to it," she scratched her cheek while at it, "now that I think about it I'm actually the shortest person here aren't I? Well that's par the course," she said rather self-deprecatingly before shaking her head and stretching her wings, "Again thanks, I kinda needed a break from that, the exchange was getting kinda...heated."

"Barely," Blair chuckled before indicating Halle, "And besides, she cheated." In the back of her mind, she knew damn well that being in the vicinity of taller people shouldn't have made being grabbed any better. There was something there, but she was never fond of picking at fresh wounds, and if Ana came from an abusive situation, it was likely to be a deeply personal topic that she shouldn't corner her into.

"And don't mention it, I've been bailed out of some dicey situations in the past, so it was the least I could do. You have really pretty wings, by the way! I don't see many people like that around the city, I'm sure flying must feel amazing!"

Well, she had seen many people like her in terms of mutation, but it was more often the grotesque ones that sought her out.

"Yeah, lots of people tell me that and if I may toot my own horn, I'm sporting quite a memorable pattern," Ana let out a small chuckle, "Though yeah, I do wish there were more people with wings around, but who am I to talk, I'm only here to attend this dance otherwise...well, I'm not sure which place I'd be in, being near constantly on the move and all."

"Well, I mean, there could be more," Blair grinned, grabbing a beer, "If you're planning on having kids one day, of course."

After stirring her drink a moment, she took a sip. "And because you like to travel, I hope? It's a kinda shitty area here, but I like the people and can't imagine being anywhere else. Well, for a week or two sure," She added with a shrug, "but not to live."

Loch wondered if it'd be rude to butt into their conversation, but honestly he was bored and was finished with his grapes while Bartholomew was still happily chewing on his cookie. "Sorry to interrupt," he began and gave both of the women a curt bow. "But I think there's nothing wrong with living out of the suitcase. I travel around a lot due to my job, and I have seen some beautiful things. Have you ever been to Australia? Place is wonderful." The reaper smiled.

"Pretty pretty fishes." Bartholomew clapped and crumbs dropped onto Loch's hat.

Loch laughed, "Yes we went to the Great Barrier Reef, truly a natural wonder." He hummed. "How about you Blair? Have you traveled much?"

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"Only for a year in Massachusetts before I ended up here," She shrugged, "Kinda ran out of money between Harvard and a few personal things." Subconsciously, she rubbed the back of her hat. "I haven't been able to afford it until recently, but Australia has always been on my bucket list."

She thought a moment. "If you're always on the move though, how do you meet people. Not even in terms of dating, like, friends and that. Seems like a suitcase would be a lonely life, no offense."

Sarah had been standing by herself for a while. Bored, she subconsciously drifted over to the group. It looked after all like everything had seemed to deescalate and now the lady was having some sort of conversation with her friends. She refused to butt in though. They were already talking and she didn't want to hijack the conversation or become an annoying eavesdroppers. So she just stood near the entrance of the dance floor and waited for something to happen.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Light was, of course, welcome. Halle, however, felt distant and drained -- vacant, even, as the world continued on around her, and her wearily through the world.

Abbas, with the situation between Ana and Eric seemingly solved, turned and strolled away, back to Sarah, who was now standing by the dance floor, looking bored. He bowed to her and glanced at the group speaking by the table.

He looked back to his date, "You want to dance some more? Or do you wish to talk to some of the others?" He asked.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Things seemed to have cooled down, so Clive stood there a moment, scratching awkwardly the back of his hood before signing: *Well...that was a little...um, uncharacteristic of me; barging in on you. Sorry about that.*

Then, he bowed quickly in Eric's direction and continued, *Forgive me for not introducing myself...I'm Clive. It's nice to meet you.*

Finishing the sentence, he stuck out his hand for the angel to shake. Beneath his clothing, Katrina slithered up through his rib-cage and draped herself over his right shoulder. Head close to her master's, she gave a mental report on what she'd seen and heard.

Powerful men always have servants, he thought back. It sounds like this 'Maxim' means a lot of trouble for our angel friend.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

Thread Information