StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

Abbas looked up at her, more concerned than anything, "Great... Now I have you thinking I'm going to kill because I told something I probably shouldn't have."

He buried his face in his hands, frustrated, "Well, I'm not going to do anything of the sort. It's just..." He paused, "The situation these two are in is rather delicate, and by taking them in, I've put myself in a troublesome position." He reached up and held out his hand, open wide, "I'm sorry for having scared you, that wasn't very kind of me."

He sighed, "This night just keeps getting worse huh? I'm throwing you on an emotional roller coaster." He apologized.

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

"No-" she correctly "you had me thinking that an associate or enemy of yours was going to kill me because I said something I shouldn't have." She tried to assure him. It wasn't much of an assurance but it was the best she could do. "Everything in your profile suggests your wouldn't have hurt me. At least I find it unlikely that you would." She said a little assertively and hopefully crossing her arms in a matter of fact manner.

"Well you don't need to worry about me. I won't say anything to anyone and I won't get myself into trouble with whomever you're worried about. And it's not entirely your fault that you scared me. I've just seen a few too many of these situations is all and I need to be less paranoid."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Abbas stood back up, and put on a brave smile, "If you say so."

With that, he took her hand again, his golden eyes showing some fatigue, and cracked his neck, "I think I should just shut up and dance for a little bit huh?" He asked, his smile retaining a playful tone.

He thought to himself, That is what I came here to do in the first place, with this young woman who I've come to quite enjoy the company of.

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Loch blinked then laughed. "I'm actually in charge of a relatively small sector, so my knowledge of languages is purely for my own amusement. And on the basis of how I travel around, that's a secret of the trade." He smiled and winked. "It's more amusing to keep it that way." When Ana gave her guess, and pretty damn close one at that, Loch shushed her. "It's a secret." He winked. Bartholomew meanwhile found himself in a cocoon of feathers and had fallen asleep snuggling against them. "You're going to spoil Bartholomew." Loch looked at Ana. "Just be careful of his face, don't mess up his bandages."
    Last edited by Aquila; 08-19-2017 at 11:59 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Sarah nodded not too pleased with herself in all of this. "We can try." She agreed as happily as she could. She would try just dancing and she hoped things would turn out better than the other times. In all fairness it was her fault for overreacting this time. But it still started to erode her resolve a little bit. She closed her eyes and silently thought to herself.

I came to dance and have a good time so just go through with it and stop being so worried!

She opened her eyes and smiled back at him. This was what she came for and this was what he came for so they should just get around to actually dancing and having fun. A lot of effort went into this night and she would never forgive herself if she wasted to opportunity.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

"Ah, I'm sorry, it's kind of my job to be on top of stuff like this," she gave an apologetic look while she slowly and gently unwrapped Bartholomew letting him rest his sleeping head to her chest, "I've been wondering about that, why does he have bandages? I can come up with a few theories but I'd like to hear it from a reliable source." She asked in a purely curious tone.

Halle shrugged and walked in the direction of the soundbooth.

((OOC: It alright if she talks with DJ Happy for a bit?))

Loch waved his hand nonchalantly
    "No harm no foul, curiosity isn't a sin." He smiled softly as he combed Bartholomew's hair aside and watched the boy peacefully sleep. "Now that, I keep hidden for a very specific reason, and that's for your protection and his own. It's best for everyone that we keep what's under those bandages hidden. Now question for a question, what do you think is under the bandages?"
    Last edited by Aquila; 08-20-2017 at 01:23 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread Information