StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

The young boy shook his head. "No no Bart-All-La-Mew." He wondered why the man didn't say it like his older brother did. The man sure was funny, "Here with brother. Happy with brother." Bartholomew pointed at Loch again, the man's long silver hair easy to pick out. When the man asked about the bandages Bartholomew pointed at Loch, "He did." The boy smiled brightly, Loch always tied the boy's bandages on in the morning, it was a tradition that the small boy enjoyed immensely.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Light was, well, mad. In fact, he was mad to the point where he forgot anything about being professional and a gentleman. Meaning he got up quickly from his crouching position and immediately marched over to where the boy had pointed towards. That being a long silver haired man with a dark suit and fedora. While he didn't shove people out of the way as he moved, he did push them aside as he marched forward. Unfortunately, it was already causing a bit of a scene, since people tend to notice when a giant starts marching through a crowd, and he was also interrupting some people who were dancing as he stomped his way forward with thunderous steps. Those close by could feel the ground shake a bit as he marched forward, immediately staring at the source. In barely any time at all, he stood in front of the "brother". Well, not really, more like stood over, as Light stared intensely down towards the skull masked man, the blue fires much brighter than usual. Despite his anger, he did not shout, and spoke in a normal, but angry and intimidating voice. His right hand clenched into a fist, ready to strike. "Care to explain what you did to your brother that made him have to wear bandages, boy?"
    Last edited by devi; 08-08-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Loch turned to track the source of the noise and soon looked up as the source towered over him. "Excuse me? Do to my brother? Have you seen him? Where is he?" His slightly maternal instincts drowning out the question. He peered around Light to see Bartholomew tottering behind the large man. Nothing seemed wrong with Bartholomew as he giggled catching back up. Loch breathed a sigh of relief. "I should really get a leash for him, keeps running off..." He chuckled lightly, "Little kids amirite? Thank you for finding him, I was beginning to worry."

Light didn't speak in the slightest, staying dead silent. Instead, he reached for his scarf, gently unwrapping it from his head, revealing the husk of a head underneath the cloth. He cracked his neck as he bent over, his head leaning in close to Loch's face. The most terrifying part was his eyes. What was before just small embers in his sockets, were now full one fires, the flames close to erupting from his sockets, nearly burning Loch's face with the intense fire. He spoke with the darkest, most shallow voice one can ever hear through one's lift time. "Explain what you did to his head. Now." His right hand unclenched, and he aimed towards Loch with his palm. This was of course hidden under the robe, but slowly, any light that could penetrate through the robe collected itself to his hand, shining through the robe like a small sun (Though not even nearly as bright).

"What the hell do you mean what I did to his head? You mean the bandages?" Loch growled, half tempted to dig out the man's "eyes." The dead man was getting on his nerves, "Yes I put them on. Are you insinuating that I hurt Bartholomew?" Shadows began to swirl around the reaper, reaching up to cling onto his shoulders and slowly form into a cloak while his suit began molding into armor. Loch's voice shook the air around him like a bass beat. "Look here you nearly-dead piece of filth. Apologize or so help me I'll stuff that worthless soul of yours in a more befitting vessel, like a goddamn slug or a maggot." As the two glowered at each other, Bartholomew had made his way around them and pressed his small frame against Loch's, comforting himself in the shadow's embrace as he hid himself from what was transpiring. He didn't understand why Mr. L and Loch were fighting, but Loch was beginning to get serious so the small boy did what he was taught to do and stayed silent, waiting for his brother's orders.
    Last edited by Aquila; 08-08-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Halle had stood up too quickly.
    Halle was going to lie down now.

Abbas had noticed Light's movements, and his subsequent confrontation with Loch, and needless to say he didn't like it. Those two gave off waves of animosity as they spoke, with Light doing so rather unintentionally. The Immortal stood, shaking himself from his self loathing, and walked over rapidly, slipping past other people quickly.

He stepped in between the Undead Paladin, whose eyes were blazing like bonfires, and Loch, who had shadows swirling around him like a whirlpool.

"Gentlemen! Please, calm down!" Abbas looked up at Light, "I've talked to little..." He glanced down at Bartholomew, "Bart-All-La-Mew here, and if I'd guess anything, I'd say he has some type of injury that Loch the Reaper bandages every day. Bart was probably saying Loch does this!" He pointed to the bandages covering the small boy's head, "He bandages his head every day!"

The Immortal then turned to Loch, "And you! Back off! It was a simple misunderstanding! Mr L. didn't know what Bartholomew was saying, and from what I can tell he's a pretty stand up guy. Even if he got a bit up in arms, that doesn't give you the right to threaten him like that." He stated, frowning.

With that, he stepped back and pointed at both of them, "I'll say again. Just calm down!"

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Someone was yelling. Halle snapped out of her hungry-tipsy hazy vertigone stupor and gestured towards the eating area.

"Ey Light," she called, quite brusquely in fact, "I'm gonna grab a couple cookies. You want a dance with me after?" The "nt" and "a" were effortfully annunciated as she eyed the man like a schoolmate she'd known only briefly from childhood and not followed up with since. She slyly noted every change in stature and demeanor as she smiled, daring him to get over himself and do the same.

For a few seconds, Light stayed in his hunched over position to Loch, his eyes illuminating the smaller man's face with blue light. The light in his hand was incredibly bright now, ready to be shot at Loch. But, this is not the time for that. With a loud sigh, strong enough that it lifted his scarf up a bit as he did so, the light in his hand disappeared, as if never there in the first place. The literal fires in his eye sockets slowly waned until they once more became simple embers. Slowly, he composed himself, standing back up and resuming his normal gentlemanly persona. He tried his best to sound professional but you could hear some hints of anger was still there. "I must then apologize for my own misunderstanding of what your little brother was trying to say. I apologize for being so quick to assume dire truths. I was simply worried that the child was being abused by someone."

Bowing his head at a 5 degree angle, but no more than that. He turned his head to his partner, who he had neglected for too long. "Of course, Halle. In fact, I will come with you, I would be interested in seeing how these 'cookies" look like." As he finished the sentence, he nodded his head to Abbas, and moved to Halle. The crowd of people that had surrounded Loch and Light in their confrontation looked in fear and shock as the confrontation ended and continued to stare for a bit as the two went on with their own business. The crowd that Light started passing through to get to Halle quickly got out of his way, either out of respect or out of fear. As Light finally approached Halle, he extended an arm to her, as if for her to grab. "Shall we go then, Mrs Halle?"

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    "Shall we go then, Mrs Halle?"
    "Meet you there," Halle shrugged, already en route to FoodPlaceEatingArea central. Turning her shoulders slightly, so as to face the man as she walked, she added; "And I know you're just trying to be polite, but there's really no need to throw in the 'Mrs.' I never married." She didn't take his hand, but smiled a bit at the gesture.

Thread Information