StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

Ana could begin to feel some fatigue building up from their rather intense routine. Thankfully the music slowed down enough for her to begin catching her breath...only for said breath to hitch as waves of animosity rolled over her like tall waves crashing into the shore.

The girl craned her neck to catch a glimpse of the giant with glowing eyes , Mr.L apparently, and Loch almost begin a brawl in the middle of the place. Ana's wings began to jerk involuntarily, her instincts screaming at her to book it as fast as she could. Thankfully Abbas had stepped in and helped clear the understanding that caused all the tension. At the end of it all though Ana was feeling more tired. she broke away from her partner a few feet, "Sorry, I kind of need to sit down for a bit," the courier placed her best apologetic face to show, "Sorry about cutting our performance short, even though I was the one who invited you, still that was a great experience, rather flashy for the first song of the night but absolutely enjoyable."

Eric nodded, and said, "No problem. Might as well get everyone else in the mood before I retreat into obscurity." He stopped, even as the jazz kept flowing, and gently nudged his way through the crowds, leading her back towards the table.

Only a few steps away from the seats, he stopped and turned back around, offering a hand. "For being quite the partner," he explained.

Ana smiled, and accepted, shaking his cordially.

Now.

His hand darted up, latching onto the small stone hanging by a chain to his neck. He had to be sure. He had to know for certain.

Erik Eolas. Give me information about Erik Eolas.

His mind rapidly pulled away from his body, thrusting like a knife into the girl's. Time slowed to a complete halt, and images began to flash onto the cinema of his mind, wound down into sped up footage, faces passing by, slowing down to a visible and audible level...
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Sarah looked back at Eric Kassaran and back at the Abbas. Before she could answer anything though Loch spoke to the guy and they began talking. As soon as her partner was finished though she decided to add something. She wasn't quite sure what to think of him but he seemed nice enough at the moment so she decided to go ahead and give it a try.

"It's nice to meet you." She said glancing at the child then back at him.

[OOC: Sorry I was MIA for a while, I was sick for three days and then out with a friend for the entire day yesterday... :P]

As the music played, Clive's motions changed completely. He swayed back and forth, letting the tunes flow throughout his entire being. Yes, yes, this was a good song right here! As he moved, keeping perfect time with the beat, he suddenly realized he was supposed to have a partner in all this. Stopping stiff, he turned about, catching sight of her standing rather alone nearby. He rushed towards her, nearly stumbling over his own feet.

*Sorry...sorry...I forgot...* he signed quickly, every part of his body signalling his embarrassment. *Here, just take my hand...and we'll figure out how to do this as a pair...okay?*

After a brief pause, he added. *Oh, and can you sign with one hand? Maybe we have to dance close to each other to compensate...?*

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

"No no. I want to follow the rules." She put her left hand on his shoulder as he said. She said she wanted to try this but she was going to do the actual dances to the best of her ability. That would be the most fun for her and it would likely be the most fun for them both. At the very least she had seen the waltz before so it wasn't like she was at square one anyways and following was made easy enough for him even if she was.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

'Not very well,' Blair confessed with the one hand, as her other took his, 'And It's alright, just the... characters here... I don't know, I could use the distraction.' She gave him a smile as she. 'Don't you worry though! You haven't done anything wrong.'

Abbas did his best to keep the pace even, letting Sarah keep up, and tried to make some small talk,

"So... Pardon me if it seems abrupt, but what exactly do you do for a job? Does it have anything to do with RHG?" He asked.

The music was nearing its climax, and Abbas felt that the song was going to change soon.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

"Oh that. Yeah I actually watch and edit videos for them." She recalled. She wasn't ecstatic but she seemed like she enjoyed her job enough. "I know a lot of things about a lot of gladiators. What they do in public at least. It becomes pretty easy to get to know them on a superficial level and figure out what kind of people they are and what they're goals are. How do I put this-" She wasn't quite sure what to say. She wanted to say you could tell a lot about someone based on how and why they fight but that sounded kind of cliche so she was not exactly inclined to say it.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Abbas looked down at her, the unfinished answer giving him the opportunity to interject, "You can tell what type of person the fighter is by what they fight for?" He asked, slightly disappointed.

With a start, the Immortal realized she probably thought of him as a good person for the wrong reason, she probably thought of him as a hero. He wasn't though, he was a killer, an undying killer with too much blood on his hands to be seen as one.

"I'll say it first before you do. I'm no hero, no hero would have as much blood on my hands as I do. I may fight for the right reason but that doesn't excuse what I've done." He stated, and for once in his long, extremely long life, Abbas felt the hint of a tear in both eyes. He blinked rapidly, trying to hide it, but to no avail. They wouldn't vanish like the past.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

"But you are a hero Abbas." She said undeterred. Whatever reason he fought he wasn't, she didn't seem to be convinced. "How do you think I first heard about you? Every time i'm asked to edit some video of you, you're stopping robberies, saving people, helping others, and-" She almost got ahead of herself but she stopped at that last one. "Well let's just say I get a lot of stuff about you. Not just you." The last part of that conversation she added quickly so that she didn't look like some stalker or obsessed fan. "The point is, if you were some sort of ruthless killer I would know. I get that you're not 'pure' in a sense but I really don't think many hero types are. And don't think your actions haven't gone appreciated either."
    Last edited by Urako; 08-09-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Thread Information