StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

The Immortal raised an eyebrow at his partner, "What were you gonna say on that last one?" He asked.

If she was trying to make it seem like she kept tabs on other gladiators and not just him then that made perfect sense to him, she didn't want to come off to him, one of the several people she admired, as a stalker or anything. But even then Abbas wouldn't care, he knew that by having joined the RHG he was going to be monitored a lot, he was used to it by now. He decided to try and confirm what Sarah was going to say.

"If you're worried about sounding like a creep by editing footage of me doing 'heroic' things as you said, then don't worry, it's not a problem in the slightest."

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

"Nothing, I was just getting ahead of myself when I realized how creepy I must have sounded." She said still trying not to creep the guy out.

"Satellites, security cameras, drones, phones, it must be frustrating having your privacy invaded by all of it. I didn't want to come across as somebody who obsessively keeps tabs on everything you do." It was actually false, the wRHG obsessively kept tabs on everything he did as well as all the things the other gladiators did. They'd scrape the bottom of the barrel or do anything for a good story or fight. And when they couldn't get what that they would instigate their own events to talk about. If she remembered correctly she even recalled one with a bunch of shipping fanfics. She tried her hardest but failed to suppress a shudder at some of the works and reactions.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

((OOC: Fanfictions? I smell romantic tension...))

Abbas tilted his head, "I spend a lot more time studying the workings of the RHG than a lot of people realize. They're not that secretive with what they tell their employed gladiators. I know quite a bit. Though I'd guess not as much as you."

The Immortal frowned for a second, pondering, then asked, "If I may ask, how much do you know about me? Just curious..."

Spoiler for Supports:

*Oh...thanks!* Clive responded, clearly relieved. *I'm sorry if I'm probably acting weird...or something...*

He slowed his steps a moment, watching Blair's motions. His shoulders jiggled a bit, and he froze them quickly.

*Okay...uh, try to listen for the different notes.* he told her, halting his dance altogether. *When they come up, just move. When the note changes, try to make that move different...if you can. Or, you could just copy me; I don't mind.*

He finished the sentence with a thumbs-up, letting go of Blair's hand. Then, he listened a moment, figuring out where the song was going, and then started dancing again. His robes swirled like fluid, and the gracefulness in his moves were astounding. His moves got complex, and then he slowed down, staggering a little when he came out of his spin.

*Sorry...sorry...I forgot you were supposed to be copying me. Uhhhh...right. Simple moves.*

He began the routine again, but with shorter, easy-to-pick-up motions. While he did, he signed to her.

*Or you could just do one move over and over; it doesn't matter to me. We could both just do that together.*
    Last edited by Cassandra; 08-09-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

'We can go big!' Blair let out a soft chuckle, Clive's innocence being pretty stark contrast from a few of the others present that night. 'Just gotta find the rhythm!'

Her moves started out simple, mimicking Clive until she caught up to the music, then once she felt comfortable, started egging him on with some spins of her own.

'See! We can do this!'

(OOC: Well yes but the recipients didn't take things so well when they found out there were fanfics about them.)

"Well-" She went on trying to figure out what was creepy and what was not. "The division in RHG I work for keeps VERY accurate tabs on the gladiators they are supposed to be following. So I know almost all of it. I know you were born about 3000 BC or so, fought off a lion at a young age, have successfully fought off death, you have you're own Dojo where you have guests reside when you chose to, your a master in the art of the bow and the staff, but you really seem to like Scimitars? Am I off? And as for your fights, you've fought off at least two robberies in which one your aligned yourself with an agent." She began to be more matter of fact as she went on. "Now as for your personality, I think you've grown a bit cynical towards a lot of people but you are more than willing to help people who need it. And quite frankly, I might be that disgusted if I had been fighting for as long as you have." As opposed to never she didn't say. It was rather obvious.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

The Immortal glanced down at her again, "Last human who knew that much about me was my wife."

A tear slid down his cheek, which he swiftly wiped away, "I've lived hundreds of lives, only recently have I begun to find meaning in mine again." He stepped away from Sarah and spun her, a traditional move, and brought her back, close to him, all the while breathing out heavily.

"You're right in what you say. I don't trust mankind. But people like you and a pair of fellow fighters have taught me different. Not all people are bad."

Spoiler for Supports:

Clive stopped dancing a moment, watching Blair while clapping his hands (and tapping one foot) to the music. He stopped a moment to sign, *Perfect! I knew you hid an amazing dancer in there!*

He then returned to dancing, doing a couple twists, keeping time. *Wanna do a dance battle? I promise I'll go easy on you!*

Confusion went over his face, and he shook his head. *Hold on a minute...what am I signing? You don't battle your partner; that's ridiculous!*

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

"Well of course not. If everyone were bad then the world wouldn't be worth saving would it?" She smiled and said. She wasn't quite sure if she agreed with that sentiment but she said it. Looking up at him though, she though she saw a tear in his eyes and she slowly stopped smiling after she got spun around. She noticed that he was breathing heavier and that she was sad. "I'm sorry, was it something I said?"

Abbas shook his head, "No of course not. Just..." He thought for a moment and stepped off the dance floor, helping his partner down with a gentleman's hand.

"I've... Detached myself from the world, and conflict. Those things don't affect me anymore. It's the things that didn't involve either that can get me to show some form of emotion. In what you just saw, mostly sadness."

He laughed to himself and pointed to the food table, "I've had fun dancing so far, but would you mind if I grabbed something to eat? I haven't had dinner tonight and am a bit hungry. Care to accompany me?" He asked, extending his hand.

Realizing that may be a bit too intimate, he retracted his hand, looking down at the floor.

((OOC: More of a joking thought I had, but Sarah should totally make a move on Abbas. XD))

Spoiler for Supports:

Thread Information