StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

The Immortal glanced up, still frowning, and shook his head, "I've lived long enough to know when someone is trying to cheer someone up. That smile of yours isn't sincere, you're just trying to make me feel better."

Even if he meant it, Abbas stood up and bowed, "You shouldn't have to. I was the one who made the mistake in the first place and left you alone on the dance floor." With this, he straightened and extended a hand, "Now, if you'll allow me to be the one to say it, shall we try again?"

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Admittedly surprised, Light accepted Halle's hug, even wrapping his hand in more robe and putting his arm around her shoulder. He felt something, something he hadn't felt for a very long time. What is it? He can't recognize it. But it feels familiar. "I must apologize, I don't think I can enjoy cookies as much as you can. I don't have the senses for it!" Instead of a laugh, it was a bit more a chuckle. He looked down to his partner and spoke in his mellow voice. "Want some help with the crumbs in your dress?" Staying silent for a second, then laughing at his absurd offer.

There were a few stray tears in her eyes when she pulled away. She laughed as Light did, and at his stupid pointless joke, but deep down you could tell this whole thing was really fucking her up. She'd seen Light one time before, along with the rest of Sanctuary. He hadn't said much, but Halle had learned throughout the evening that he'd met someone that day. A smithy. Dante had described their adventure in detail later on, describing it as the happiest he'd seen the bastard, but only after the fact -- the fact in question being that she'd fucking died like a few days after. Light had gone on a killing spree then, blindly aimed. There was no telling how many people this man had slain. Yet here he was, sniffing cookies with no nose. She worried for Light and tended to him. But none of this felt quite right and it was beginning to show as Halle continued to chow down on the cookies.

Light put the cookie down, gently placing it back on the tray he had taken it from, and reached in his robe. Quickly, he took out what seemed a bit like a handkerchief, and handed it to Halle, having realized she was teary eyed. At the same time he noticed a concerned look on her face, and it worried him. Despite the fact that they were simply acquaintances at this point, he still felt a duty as Halle's dance partner to care for her wellbeing. He warmly asked her "What is it that's bothering you Halle? You seem unwell."

Well things didn't go exactly as planned but they would be alright. Honestly how did she think she would be able to fool the guy who had been around for centuries with a fake smile like that? It didn;t matter anyways because he was offering her a chance to try it again and she was going to accept the offer. She took her hand and smiled for real this time.

"I think that would be nice."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Abbas smiled back, recognizing Sarah's sincerity, and took notice of how much more beautiful she looked when she was happy. He made a mental note to try his best to keep it that way, and began guiding her back up onto the dance floor, initiating the dance they had been previously performing. Namely, a swing.

As he moved, the Immortal frowned, "If I may say it again, I'm sorry I left you before. It wasn't a polite thing to do. And I won't do it again. That's a promise." He stated, giving Cassady a confident grin.

Spoiler for Supports:

"You better be careful what you say. I might hold you too that." She playfully teased. as she continued the dance. Somehow she was following him despite not being able to dance well. And what was more was the fact that she hadn't even noticed. She was just having a good time trying to forget about earlier. What was more was that it looked like she was succeeding as well as she caught herself in the moment and subconsciously focused on him and his movements. All so she could follow and not embarrass herself.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Abbas smiled, "You shouldn't have too, because I won't make you." He replied, meaning every word.

Noticing Sarah's slight struggle to keep up with the Immortal, Abbas slowed down his pace a bit, eventually going into a casual waltz, and pulled Cassady ever so slightly closer to accommodate the change of dance.

"I would guess you know how to waltz?" He asked casually.

Spoiler for Supports:

Sarah wasn't struggling too hard but the change of pace was nice. She really did appreciate it and it made up for earlier which she had made clear she understood. She tilted her head contentedly. She was happy for the first time in a while since she came here. She was keeping up and he was being the gentleman she imagined that she would be. His efforts to make her more comfortable didn't go unnoticed by her either.

"Thank you. I really do appreciate this."

Abbas smiled, moving more slowly now as he initiated the waltz. Noticing his own improper hand placement, he moved his right to Sarah's hip and kept his left in her right. "Of course, and just a little tip. You gotta put your left hand there on my right shoulder. Proper waltz form."

As he said it, the Immortal felt a little embarrassed, feeling as if he was being a stickler for the rules, and felt a slight heat rise in his face. He shrugged ever so slightly, "Though, you don't have to if you don't want to." He added.
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 08-09-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Spoiler for Supports:

Thread Information