StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

Eric had already cooled down. He'd cleared his brain of any anger, wiped it of any thoughts of his past, and settled quickly back into his own state.

His thoughts turned to his next steps. He needed names. Names and places. His mind worked at hurricane pace, rapidly piecing together everything she said. Their was a group. A highly motivated, possibly dangerous, and well-armed group, wandering the city. And Ana might be his only chance at figuring out what exactly they were doing and why.

He turned around, and noticed she was gone. She'd slipped off somewhere, leaving him alone at the table.

Oh no you don't. I'm nowhere near finished.

He quickly tracked her down to another food table, again stacking her plate with goodies. Eric pressed through the crowds, muffling his movements with the loud noises, and stood impassively behind her.

Ana turned around with a full plate of food, and almost jumped out of her skin.

"Names, places, and motives," Eric listed, impassively. "Who are you, what are you doing, and why?"
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Sarah went to grab some food. She shot a glance at the couple already there but looked away quickly in an effort to ignore them. She supposed she understood but she still wasn't exactly happy with what Light had done. Anyways, Abbas provided a good enough distraction and especially since he asked about her life. Really when she thought about her life she didn't have a whole lot out of the ordinary but she went ahead and said what she could.

"I'm an only child. Both my parents are still alive and well. I don;t feel like telling you exactly where I live but I have to say we're not the richest family." She motioned to the old clothes she wore when she said that last part. "I was always pretty good with electronics, i'm currently studying in electronic design but I have a pretty decent job in the meantime which you already know about."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Abbas waved off the location part of her answer, "Wasn't asking for it. Though considering that you know where I live because of your job..." He glanced up, then shook his head, "Never mind don't worry about it."

Raising his free hand, the Immortal flexed all his fingers, a couple joints popping inside, "As for my family, I was the second oldest. My older brother Saul," he squeezed her hand, "That's short for Solomon, was more of a scholar than I was. I was obsessed with fighting for my tribe. After I left, my memories of him must have been the thing that spurred me to study the art of war."

He picked up a pair of crackers, some cheese and a small piece of ham, making a tiny sandwich. Lifting it up, he took a bite, then set the rest on his plate, looking down at Sarah once again. His golden eyes seemed to glow for a moment, perhaps a sign he was enjoying his time? He wouldn't know.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Light put the cookie down, gently placing it back on the tray he had taken it from, and reached in his robe. Quickly, he took out what seemed a bit like a handkerchief, and handed it to Halle, having realized she was teary eyed. At the same time he noticed a concerned look on her face, and it worried him. Despite the fact that they were simply acquaintances at this point, he still felt a duty as Halle's dance partner to care for her wellbeing. He warmly asked her "What is it that's bothering you Halle? You seem unwell."
    Halle couldn't help but laugh. There was something off in her head.
    She reached for the hankerchief and crumpled it up in Light's hand.
    She held Light's crumpled up hand.

"Nothing I can't handle," she smiled, mania dripping down her tattooed and twitching ink-plastered skull as she lied.
    "Still with me? There's another song coming up," she cooed.

DJ Happy, having previously just been jamming to the current song, a remix of the Epic Sax Guy, glanced over and spotted Halle getting a bit frisky with Light. He grinned ever so slightly, then rolled over to his laptop, where the night's playlist sat waiting.

Cracking his knuckles, the red-head typed into his search bar and found the song he found most appropriate for the situation, clicked it, then sat back, letting the music pound through the speakers. The song "Something Just Like This" began to roar, and Happy bounced his head up and down, jamming to the beat.

((OOC: Little Fun Fact: I based Happy off myself, a bubbly, music loving dork. But whatever))

Spoiler for Supports:

Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, the fires in Light's eyes just got a bit brighter and stronger as Halle held his hand. Nothing overly dramatic but it certainly was noticeable, at least for Halle anyway. He spoke happily, sounding genuinely happy, quite unlike how he has been for most of the evening. "I would be honored to dance with you Halle."

As he spoke, he quickly dropped his handkerchief onto the ground, and grabbed his full hand onto Halle's with a gentle grip. Holding her softly, he started to pull her over onto the main dance floor, gently moving people out of the way as he walked. As would be expected people noticed and showed a mixed array of emotions. Some, specifically those who saw what Light did earlier, avoided the two, while others looked on in curiosity at the two giants. He moved them both to the center of the room, pulling Halle in front of her, spinning her as he did so, his own robes lifting gently up and floating downwards as he did so. The feeling he had earlier when he spoke to Halle was much more powerful, powerful enough for him not to be able to ignore it. Trying his best to keep his persona, he felt his heart beating strong and fast as he looked to his partner, echoing throughout his body and slamming through his chest. There was some sort of aura to her, something he had not properly seen until now. Perhaps he was crazy. Or perhaps, she was just beautiful. To Light at least, it was the latter

As the song started, Light looked to Halle, his eyes glowing a mellow blue light through the purple scarf on his head, and extended his hand to her. Strangely, the fires in his eyes got brighter and darker in sync to the song, glowing brightly at one beat and then becoming dim the next one.

"May I be honored to have this dance with you, Halle Mackinson?"
    Last edited by devi; 08-10-2017 at 12:37 PM.

"Sounds like he was a pretty big influence in your life then." She said while grabbing a little bit of everything and putting it on her plate. She always was one to emphasize the flavor of food and try a bit of as much as she could. It was a little gluttonous but she at least tried to keep her portions under control. It was just a fault she had. She looked back at him after she had grabbed everything hoping he wouldn't notice or care. Probably the second of the two honestly.

"He must have been really important to you." This actually brought up a question that she was wondering. How did this become immortal anyways? She had no plans herself of living forever but it was a curious subject.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Abbas nodded, taking another bite of his mini-sandwich, chewing, and swallowing. "Of course. I may not have agreed with everything he said at first but after setting out and being gifted this undying body, I realized there was a certain charm and nobility to what he did."

The Immortal picked a grape and bit into it, the sweetness a nice difference from the saltiness of the ham. He glanced at Sarah's plate, then up at the young woman, and smiled, just taking in her simple beauty once again.

Spoiler for Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Clive stopped dancing a moment, watching Blair while clapping his hands (and tapping one foot) to the music. He stopped a moment to sign, *Perfect! I knew you hid an amazing dancer in there!*

He then returned to dancing, doing a couple twists, keeping time. *Wanna do a dance battle? I promise I'll go easy on you!*

Confusion went over his face, and he shook his head. *Hold on a minute...what am I signing? You don't battle your partner; that's ridiculous!*
    'Oh be careful what you wish for, I can almost do a flip!' A playful grin slid across Blair, beginning to revolve around Clive as the music shifted. As the jazz faded out and something much slower began, a chuckle left her. 'But I don't know if it works with a slow song! Next fast one, you're on!'

As her rotation continued, the grin faded, picking up the tensed posture of the winged couple by the food. First Abbas was an inconsiderate ass, Loch locked into a measuring contest with Mr. L who himself was about to unleash hell and now... Seriously?

'You're not like the others,' She gazed softly at him before grabbing his hand and spinning around him, stopping where Eric and Ana would be in his view behind her, head staying still, but eyes indicating in their direction as she slid into a state of unease. 'What do you think?'

(OOC: Request for 'Currently Playing' to be added to main page, at least for real songs)
    Last edited by Crank; 08-10-2017 at 05:50 PM.

"Well being immortal I imagine leaves you with plenty of time. It's only natural that you pick up such a hobby." Cassady said assured with herself. If she had been gifted, or cursed depending on the perspective, she would try some new hobbies of her own. She wasn't sure studying the art of war would be quite her forte, probably something more along the lines of fashion, mechanics, or other interesting things she would never get to experience in her lifetime. But then again, you never know.

It hardly mattered however since she neither had desire nor capability to be immortal. Ms. Cassady would take her hopefully pleasant afterlife thank you very much. And as she refocused she brought some ham of to her own mouth. She relished the salty taste as she shewed it in her mouth. Come to think of it colony occupations would be something she would've considered studying as well.

Thread Information