StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

Abbas nodded, "Fair enough, but even after a long enough amount of time you start to become fatigued by your favorite thing to do. It's honestly getting a bit boring." He stroked his chin with a free hand, "I haven't really got anything else to do besides gaming and fighting in the RHG."

He looked down at his hand, still in Sarah's, and back up, "I suppose dating is always an option but I never really saw a point as whoever I may end up with would die in the end."

The Immortal frowned, realizing how depressing the thought was, "That's rather sad actually." He pouted for a second, pondering his answer, then shook his head, "Though if the person is worth the pain of losing, then they must be able to keep me happy for as long as I have them."
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Yes! Come At Me!

"Well you could always try something new if you want to spice up your life." She said. Really she imagined that he already thought of that. He was an immortal and he wasn't exactly and idiot after all. He probably just hadn't figured out what to do yet. And she couldn't decide that for him either. She was sure he'd figure something out and she would be the first to know through monitors when he did. The only secret place she could think of was the Dojo and even that had a bug from the RHG for a few weeks before it was destroyed, she presumed by the owner. And as for a romantic interest. Well he hoped Abbas could find someone suitable for him. She definitely knew she didn't have anything special about her that so many of candidates did and they'd probably never see each other after this date, but at least they could be happy now. Secretly, she frowned at the whole thought of not being good enough for someone as special as him. Not him specifically but people like him in general.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

The Immortal shook his head again and shrugged off the thought, "I have, a lot. But I always end up back at fighting. It's the only thing that thrills me anymore."

He smiled, continuing to shake his head, as if disagreeing with himself, "Listen to me, complaining about what bothers me. That's foolish, I chose to be immortal, and accepted the terms behind being so. They were fully thought over and I agreed to them. I shouldn't be complaining, I've lived a good life thus far."

With that he turned his back to the table, ever so slightly leaning on it for support, and tapped his foot to the music's beat, grinning wide. He let go of Sarah's hand for a moment and flexed his fingers, staring at them all the while, "I'd given up on humanity some time ago, you know. I thought they were incapable of righting their wrongs and going down the right path, that human's can't stop doing evil."

He retook his date's hand again, "But recently I've begun to think differently."
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Yes! Come At Me!

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    "May I be honored to have this dance with you, Halle Mackinson?"
    Halle cocked a brow and lured Mr. L. on to the ballroom floor.

Following her lead, Light approached Halle, keeping his body close to hers. Looking into her yellow-green eyes, he felt enthralled in her, captivated by her. With no hesitation, as if his muscles were now in the lead and were making the decisions instead of him, his left hand grabbed her right hand and lifted it up away from the two, his hand wrapped around hers. Her hand felt warm, comfortable, nice to touch, and her skin was soft, like a fresh pillow. Despite his body moving and acting without his commands for it, Light showed no surprise, rather opting to stay being stuck in the sight of Halle, his mind frozen on her as if looked on by Medusa. He looked down into her, some of his scarf gently falling onto her face, or dangling in front of her. Gently, he moved the pieces on her face off with his right hand, softly comforting her face as he touched it, feeling the physical beauty of her. His heart beating loudly, all he heard was his body reacting excitedly to what was happening, his eyes growing on average a bit brighter, while still keeping to the beat. Then, slowly, he put his right hand on her back, nearly wrapping his arm completely on her back, his hand touching the opposite side his arm ended, nodding his head for her to do the same.

"Follow my lead."

Holding her close to his body, he moved both their bodies back and forth on the ballroom floor, stepping backwards and forwards, keeping their movements synced to each other's moves and keeping the dance flowing. Moving her once more, this time leading them both by his left hand, moving them around in the circle that the crowd of people watching had formed. Close to everyone was staring, not that Light minded. Despite both partners size and weight, they moved smoothly on the floor, and keep their steps quiet and gentle on the ground. Moving back and forth in one singular motion, moving around constantly, Light's heart only beat stronger and stronger, to the point where Halle could feel it as he held her close to his body. The lights in the room slowly dimmed as the two moved, until there was only one dim spotlight fixed on the duo

Thats when it happened. Somehow, beyond Light's control, light was forming underneath him. Each step the two took around the room left small soft balls of light that illuminated the room, floating gently upwards and creating a dimly lit atmosphere of where the two danced, illuminating beautifully the two as they moved together. The small balls of light illuminated the whole ballroom, awing many of the spectators who themselves also were illuminated by the light. The light created an amazing atmosphere of light and dark, the two would walk through small pockets of light and reveal themselves to the crowd, only to go back into the dim light, the only light illuminating them there was the blue fire in Light's eyes, silhouetting the two to the crowd like two shadows dancing in the night. While not feeling any pain, Light knew the balls of light was burning his body, but he didn't care. It was too beautiful a moment to care.

Slowly, he moved them both to the center of the room, slowing down their movements, until they simply waved back and forth in sync to each other. Moving his and her hand down, Light put both of Halle's hand around his neck, and put both his hands on her hips. He looked gently at her, his eyes glowing brightly, contrasting to the white lights floating around them. He looked down to his partner, his own eyes gently calming down to small embers. Slowly, he rested his forehead against hers, his scarf covering her face and his fires illuminating them both underneath the large cloth. For a while they both stood there, moving back and forth like waves, just looking into each other.

Then, as the song slowly faded away into the silence, and the balls of light slowly faded away, and all that was left was the duo in a dim spotlight, illuminated by blue fire in a sea of dim darkness. As the lights came back on, Light lifted his head from Halle's head, and looked at her, while moving his hands away from her hips, taking down her hands from his neck, and holding both of her hands tightly with his own.

"Thank you for this dance, Halle."

With those words, the crowd applauded the two, some whoops and cheers even coming into it.

After getting over the initial shock, Ana stared at the nephilim like he grew a second head. The sheer audacity this asshole had was shocking to the point she nearly flipped him the bird on impulse. Instead she narrowed her gaze, "Are you F**king serious, after all that shit you spouted about family, you really think I would sell out my own?"

She nearly screeched but managed to control the volume of her voice, "And don't think you can do that memory-shit again, or did you think my training didn't include anti-mind-reading, anti-truth serum, anti-hypnosis, and all that other stuff, I was specifically made and trained to handle sensitive information, I chose to give you those hints, now use that damn brain of yours and figure it out, or better yet have that lady friend of yours dig up our information. Our services may not be cheap but we get the job done."

She turned and headed for a table close to the dance floor but before leaving she said one more thing, "And if you pursue me further, I can have a federal judge put you behind bars for a very long time...if you think I'm bluffing remember what you saw in my memory." With that she left yet she kept her senses on high alert to watch out for him, she'd pack it out of here through one of the windows if necessary.
    Last edited by Oster; 08-11-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blair
    'Oh be careful what you wish for, I can almost do a flip! But I don't know if it works with a slow song! Next fast one, you're on!'
    Clive's shoulders jiggled, and he matched her movements for a bit, his own motions smooth and beat-wise. *I believe you without a shadow of a doubt* he signed to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Blair
    'You're not like the others...what do you think?'
    As his partner twirled, Clive rotated with her, maintaining eye contact. *Uh...* he fumbled. *Think of what?*

He came out of his spin with another stagger, feeling nervous and fluttery for some reason. Was she...? Wait, no...he wasn't going to finish that thought. She didn't think he was attractive, did she? The idea made him feel confused, excited, scared and a number of other emotions all at once. Of course not! Besides...there was no place for the living in the world of the dead. Still, he didn't have to go back...at least, not right away.

Clive shook his head, trying to focus on the music.

Peeking out of a slit in the back of his hood, Katrina kept tabs on the rest of the room's occupants. She could sense the tension of the winged ones, and it was making her slightly agitated. As Clive went for a fluid twirl, he spotted the big grey dead man, "Mr. L" as his partner called him, releasing light balls across the dance floor. Seeing them excited the reaper, and he slowed his dance a bit to take in the awesome spectacle.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:

She honestly didn't care whether Abbas had a right to complain or not. It was human nature to sign up for something without knowing what you were getting into or to discover some sort of unforeseen consequence after so much time. She wouldn't have blamed him if he hated his life and while he seemed contented enough, it was a shame that he hadn't found some suitable hobby to replace fighting. She supposed that was just something that there would never be a shortage of.

On a much lighter note, he seemed to be figuring something out about humanity. Something positive that made him no longer give up on it. And she wanted to know what it was. "May I ask what changed your mind? Especially after all of this time?" She asked him curiously.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Ana turned to leave, but Eric was having none of it. He clamped his hand on her shoulder like a vice, and locked her in place.

"You completely misunderstand," he hissed, his voice as hard and immovable as iron. "I don't care about a single group of however many people you are. I don't care about hints, or cryptic clues, or any such bullshit. I care about the people who are inevitably going to get killed when they get in your way."

She immediately tried to turn, probably to rebut him, but Eric clamped down tighter, locking her in place, and making her cringe. "Don't fucking act like that's impossible. You aren't a goddamn charity, you're a merc group."

Again, the Avian tried to get a word out. "I have a case study as well. Went missing about four weeks ago, currently a missing person case, residing in a rotted hulk of wood and flesh. Amy Fucking Laymore. A goddamn nurse at a central fucking hospital. A victim, in fact, of your 'brother's' megalomania. Your group has ruined real fucking lives. Lives of people who are just doing their goddamn job."

Ana was silent, almost certainly keeping her lips tightly bound. "Let me put this another way. You have two options. Either you hand over every scrap of information you can about this merc group, and do your goddamn hardest to convince me not to drag everyone in this clan kicking and screaming to interpol headquarters, or you can run away, and end up tranquillised in an interrogation chamber, and the information will be extracted anyway."

He paused for a second allowing that all to sink in. "Look Ana, I'm certain you don't want to put people in the crossfire. But if you don't give me a reason to let a gang of people who've committed capital offences pass under the net, sooner or later, we're going to end up in a brawl you have no chance of winning. If I thought you were a lost cause, I would've just signalled my friend outside, and in about 10 hours, you'd all be in a jail cell. You don't want that to happen to your friends, do you? And what about those innocents who'll most likely be caught up in the crossfire? What about them?"

What he'd done was potentially dangerous. He'd just laid his entire hand on the table, and declared himself to be in an unbeatable position. He had no cards left to play if she responded. It wasn't even a bluff; he was planning to call Chase if she just ran off, and then let degenerator grill her in an interrogation chamber. A part of him, however, was hoping she agreed to his option. She had an easy chance to explain herself here. All she had to do was take it.
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

"Let me just ask, what kind of mercenary company do you think we are? Some small time group based out of a single city or something? because if you are then you'd be dead wrong. We're global, besides we don't actually hide all that much, I'm sure you're part of the deep underground just look for the Menagerie, I'm sure you'll find us."

Hah, so it's come down to this then. At that moment she activated the mark on her back, it wasn't magic or anything detectable just a skill she was born with, basically anyone she'd marked as part of her "Flock" became connected to a globe spanning communications network capable of two way communication. She sent out a distress signal to everyone in the Menagerie, surprisingly at the moment she could feel four people within the city and a few others within close proximity, Erik was a given but she could also sense Yukino since she decided to live here as well but surprisingly she could feel the presence of Min and Jerome. What, why was Jerome here, and so close as well?
    Last edited by Oster; 08-11-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Thread Information