StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

Sarah barely had time to respond to Abbas before the two came over to greet them. She smiled when she did though.

"I said I wanted to give it a try didn't I?"

But when they came, Sarah more or less stopped and stepped back a little behind Abbas. Only barely and hardly noticeable to anybody, in fact she didn't even know that she even did so herself. Yet she did. Mostly at the sight of Clive. And really, she felt that almost anybody would be afraid at the sight of what looked like the Grimm Reaper. She didn't mean to be rude though and eventually forced herself to introduce herself to both of them even if her heart was pounding in her chest from the scare.

"I'm Sarah Cassady and it's a pleasure to meet you both."

She said and meant those words really. It was an exciting opportunity even if she got surprised for a moment. She supposed she really was just as excitable as your standard civilian even if she was supposed to be used to this by now.
    Last edited by Urako; 08-02-2017 at 12:07 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Loch looked up when he heard the name Clive, a bit too preoccupied with the act of getting chocolate off Bartholomew's face. "Oh well I'll be damned. Clive, it's nice to see you, didn't expect to see you until the next quarterly." The young man got up and shook the skeleton's hand. "But must say, the centuries since last we met have taken to you kindly." He looked down. "Bartholomew, say hi to Clive, you remember him right?"

The small penguin looked up and waved at Clive, his flipper holding tightly onto a half-eaten cookie. "Noot noot." He chirped before attacking his cookie once again.

"Oh where are my manners." He addressed Blair, "My name is Loch and this is my little brother Bartholomew." He patted the boy but it didn't phase the little one as he kept on eating.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"But must say, the centuries since last we met have taken to you kindly. Bartholomew, say hi to Clive, you remember him right?"

"The centuries since last we met have taken to you kindly. Bartholomew, you remember him right?"

"The centuries ... Bartholomew, you remember him..."

His words were echoing in Blair's head on loop until she was addressed, ripping her out of her trance. Blinking a few times, she took a brief moment to adjust before smiling to the pair, expression quickly shifting to a grin. "Would I be wrong to assume your little brother is older than my grandfather?" Shaking Loch's hand, she added, "I'm Blair, by the way. Not too many people can pull off a fedora, but it looks good on you!"

Bending a knee, she lowered her self to Bartholomew's level and cupped her hands to her mouth before making a brief bird call, her quick, high pitched notes making a tender melody.

"Flattered Miss Blair." Loch tipped the hat slightly with his left as he shook with his right. "And unless your grandfather is the deity responsible for your beauty I would say Bartholomew is. Though I would say he's older than almost anyone you know." Meanwhile, Bartholomew flapped happily and whistled, tweeting back at her. His mouth and cheeks once again, despite Loch's most valiant efforts, once again covered in crumbs and chocolate. "Though he may not act like it."

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Going a little faster than she really should've, Ana grabbed a plate swiftly filled it up and grabbed a tall glass of water, and returned to Eric's side.

"Hmm...how about we take a seat....there," she said after a bit of surveying then began to make her way to said table on the east side, at a much more reasonable speed this time.

Eric had dashed over to another small table, and grabbed one of the champagne flutes (confirming first that it was, of course, Lirnavov; he wasn't stooping so low as to actually drink), before grabbing a plate and piling it with a pile of snacks. The attendant raised a skeptical eyebrow.

"I've got wings. My metabolism probably outruns the entire room."

He shrugged and turned around, pacing quickly after the restless girl who had already taken off. "Fine by me," he affirmed.

The two slipped across the dance floor, ducking around a few attendants and patrons. Eric took a fragile moment to examine the scattered people. He counted several fans and gladiators toddling around for various reasons. One was a man who stood out with brown skin, raven hair tied to one side in a ponytail. Two people scooted past with black hoods; one with a cloak, the other in a hooded suit. A female model flittered in and out of view, blazing out of the wider ruckus. Three other girls scattered around the room, standing by their seeming partners, all mostly devoid of content. And there were other persons of interest as well, some of which were talking to each other, hands in suited pockets. The atmosphere wasn't dull or flat... but it was surprisingly void of any real joy.

Maybe when the doors opened things would get brighter.

Ana and the nephilim reached the table, and Eric dashed around and pulled one of the chairs out. "After you," he proffered. 'I may be antisocial, but I'm not an asshole either,' he thought to himself, satisfyingly.
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

"Oh why thank you," Ana took the seat with a smile, "quite the gentleman."

Soon she had nearly began stuffing her mouth with the sweets on her plate though she managed to reign in herself before she managed to appear like a complete slob. "man, this stuff's great, not as good as Claire's cooking but still close enough," she said between the bites of her food and the more than occasional, somewhat envious, glance at her partner's angelic white wings.

"Claire?" Eric asked, quizzically, quite impressed at the speed at which the girl had torn through her food. The girl tensed up, realising her mistake.

"Sorry," the nephilim quickly corrected. "Personal stuff. Shouldn't have asked." He looked around embarrassed, scratching his head. He needed to change the subject. Something that wasn't superficial, preferably.

"So... what's with the colour of your wings?"

Sigh. Goddamnit Eric.
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Ana sighed, honestly she wasn't sure how Eric'c react if he knew she was related with her Erik, hopefully not very violently.

"Oh, well, how do I say this, I'm not entirely sure what those whitecoats did to get my pair to look like this, I've heard of some species with one or two characteristics but never all at once like mine," she shrugged, she never really gave her odd feather coloration much though, it looked nice sure but she got used to it fairly quickly, "they look nice but I'm more envious of your natural wings."

"Whitecoats? Scientists? You mean you were created in a lab?"

The girl gave an uncertain nod.

"Holy... I'm sorry. That couldn't have been a fun experience for you." Ana opened her mouth, and Eric immediately knew what was about to happen. "Yes, my wings are natural. No, I do not have a secret whitening formula for feathers. Be grateful for the pattern you've got. Its perhaps one of the most beautiful biological imprints I've ever seen."
    -Anne Frank

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information