StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Rockin's RP

Got a question primarily for Clive, but it wouldn't hurt if there Alph answered for Cynthia too.

If the fans are asking the fighters out for the dance, then have Clive/Cynthia done anything they'd have renown for?

Hey Iggy. Just had some ideas for other NPCs, given the context of the RP. If we aren't allowed to submit them, that's fine.

Spoiler for Michael O'Flynn:

Spoiler for Sally Hawthorn:

Spoiler for Aadheen Barakat:
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Got a question primarily for Clive, but it wouldn't hurt if there Alph answered for Cynthia too.

If the fans are asking the fighters out for the dance, then have Clive/Cynthia done anything they'd have renown for?
    Hmm...good point. Cynthia works at the local museum, so most likely she'd be asked out by somebody interested in history. She's written papers and done archival work for some of RHG's greatest gladiators, which has earned her modest renown among fans as a source of great info. As for her own deeds, so far Protus has signed her up against her will, but hasn't done any battling. Not yet. It seems he's been waiting for some event to get a group togeth--- wait a second... :P

Also, she's hot/really attractive, single, bi, and young. That is a really important "something" for fans to consider.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Oh, and Jae (Aquila)...sure thing, I'd love to be your partner (yes, IggyBiggy was right)!
    Last edited by Alphaeus; 07-21-2017 at 08:20 AM.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post

Well, Clive is somewhat popular on the streets for his dancing skills; he doesn't really attend public events much (for obvious reasons). Most of his audience members only know him by name (and appearance), and he's memorable enough for them to remember him if they see him again. Other than that, he's not famous, not yet.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:

Alright, I can run with that!

Okay, looks like everyone's paired up as of right now! Great! Aquila and Alph have teamed together, making the pairings:

Abbas (Me) and Cassady (Urako);
    Eric (GenericAnon) and Ana (Oster);
    Clive (Cassandra) and Sugar (Crank);
    Light (Devi) and Halle (Chromium7);
    Cynthia (Alphaeus) and Loch (Aquila);

Also, for those who might have missed in the Discord server, I have confirmed the official start date of the RP to be the 27th of July (Sorry Crank). As of right now it is 9:23 A.M my on the 21st of July, this will give you guys plenty of time to read up on other fighters and fans in case you switch partners in the future.

Also, Generic, thanks for the suggestions, I'll hold onto those guys' profiles in case I decide to integrate them sometime in the future.
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 07-21-2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Responding to Generic
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Yes! Come At Me!

So who's going to be pressuring who first into after dance sex

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    So who's going to be pressuring who first into after dance sex
    Oh geez devi, why. No guys, but for real, only one more day until the RP will begin. I'm going to have it start at noon tomorrow, so get psyched! (As much as you're able at least...)
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Yes! Come At Me!

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Oh geez devi, why. No guys, but for real, only one more day until the RP will begin. I'm going to have it start at noon tomorrow, so get psyched! (As much as you're able at least...)
    You might have to wait a few hours after noon. Sorry. You can say Cassady was running late or something if necessary.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information