StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serra

Writer
    I'm announcing my retirement from the wRHG as a whole.

After scrapping and rewriting my battle with GeneratorRexDragon a hundred times over the course of the past few months, I've come to the realisation that the story I had planned out for Serra simply isn't interesting enough for me to want to tell it. That being said, I have also come to a few other realisations. Key of these is simply that a full story can not be told in the wRHG format. As such I'll be retiring from the wRHG entirely. Those concerned about Serra in particular, she is currently being shelved until I work out a proper story for her. Either way, it would be irreconcilable with the wRHG. As for my battle with Gen, I will try and see if something creative can be done there. If not, Gen will have to claim my second and last forfeit.

Even though she won't continue her life here, hopefully Serra will have a successful appearance somewhere else.

The flame shall live on.

WRHG:Beth

Availability:
    Let's Rumble

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

rest in piece brave soldeir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information