StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: Goddess of Fireflies and Serenity

  1. #31
    Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Forest of Light
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Perfectly reasonable. We can set a deadline afterwards then.
    fair enough
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

  2. #32
    *Bites the Dust FX* PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    987
    I noticed that this character has no CnC on it as far as I can see. So... here it is.... cause there are some comments that need to be made since you're still "actively" battling.

    Spoiler for Necessary Critique Bump:
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 11-05-2017 at 09:58 AM.

    WRHG:Beth

    Availability:
    Let's Rumble


    I'm a skeleton IRL.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

    Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:


  3. #33
    Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Forest of Light
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    I noticed that this character has no CnC on it as far as I can see. So... here it is.... cause there are some comments that need to be made since you're still "actively" battling.

    Spoiler for Necessary Critique Bump:
    ok ok I get it she is freaky looking dear but please let me say something. this character is my monument to my mother. she was a force of nature in her own right though not with the elemental powers. the elemental powers go like this. fire for firefly and lightning for lightning bug. as for the eyes. she tries her best not to freak out people to much and also her opening of them stands for how seriously she thinks a situation is. also what can I say creature characters and nightmare creature are my specialty ^_^. also yes I am still battling but it is only because well I have not finished the story yet because of family matters. that's all I am going to say on the subject as my brother for the details dear. and may the light guide your path
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

  4. #34
    *Bites the Dust FX* PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess
    the elemental powers go like this. fire for firefly and lightning for lightning bug.
    I understand where the elements came from. My point was that Fireflies and Lightning Bugs (Which are both the same thing) do not actually have any relation to Fire and Lightning past their names. It just doesn't make sense for her to have those powers since the things she rules over aren't involved with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess
    she tries her best not to freak out people to much
    I am pretty certain that her eyes are going to be the last thing that freaks someone out when it comes to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess
    her opening of them stands for how seriously she thinks a situation is.
    You don't need a visual queue like that for when she takes things seriously. Use your writing to explain how she feels or how her actions change during the course of an intense battle.

    I have nothing else to say beyond this... so... there you go.

    WRHG:Beth

    Availability:
    Let's Rumble


    I'm a skeleton IRL.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

    Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:


  5. #35
    Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Forest of Light
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    I understand where the elements came from. My point was that Fireflies and Lightning Bugs (Which are both the same thing) do not actually have any relation to Fire and Lightning past their names. It just doesn't make sense for her to have those powers since the things she rules over aren't involved with them.
    ok deary but did i also mention that she is a goddess of light? no I must have forgotten that part. sorry i'll fix that little anomaly shortly.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

  6. #36
    *Bites the Dust FX* PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    ok deary but did i also mention that she is a goddess of light? no I must have forgotten that part. sorry i'll fix that little anomaly shortly.
    Ok, I see. But, if she is the goddess of light why doesn't she just use the light based powers she has? Lightning and Fire just generate light.

    WRHG:Beth

    Availability:
    Let's Rumble


    I'm a skeleton IRL.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

    Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:


  7. #37
    Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Forest of Light
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    Ok, I see. But, if she is the goddess of light why doesn't she just use the light based powers she has? Lightning and Fire just generate light.
    which is how she earned the nickname LightBringer.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

  8. #38
    Keyboard smasher GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Balkans
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    which is how she earned the nickname LightBringer.
    But how does that explain how she has those abilities. The title indicates that someone already had or did something. The origin of the powers is still unclear, I think that is what Pitch is trying to ask here.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

  9. #39
    Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    which is how she earned the nickname LightBringer.
    But how does that explain how she has those abilities. The title indicates that someone already had or did something. The origin of the powers is still unclear, I think that is what Pitch is trying to ask here.
    Sorry to butt in here, but I interpreted it as this: if Serena is the goddess of light, then why does she use fire and lightning based powers instead of powers that are light-based? Fire and lightning do generate light, but why those things instead of using powers similar to that of GenericAnon's Eric Kassaran? Again, sorry to butt in, but I thought I'd give my interpretation of what PitchEnder was asking here.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 11-07-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

    Information:

    wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh



  10. #40
    Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Forest of Light
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    But how does that explain how she has those abilities. The title indicates that someone already had or did something. The origin of the powers is still unclear, I think that is what Pitch is trying to ask here.
    ah if that is the case it is quite simple the small ball of light that she touched before she turned into the goddess not only transformed her but also granted her those powers. as for fireflies well she was the one who created the first fireflies. hopefully this will shine some "light" on the situation deary. -chuckles-

    and as to why not light based attacks? well i could not figure out a way to do it originally.
    Last edited by fireflygoddess; 11-07-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •