StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: I'm back-New character

TheReformed

I'm back-New character

Hey guys i am back after a while and I have abandoned Mark my android and I'm going to make a new character. I'm thinking about taking some inspiration from Shiro Fujimoto from Blue Exorcist and the punisher from Marvel comics. i might give him a original melee weapon as well, but who knows. I'm happy for any input you guys have into the subject, because i'm looking for ideas. Other than that i'm just letting you guys know i'm restarting on a clean slate.

EDIT: I used absolutely none of this. Im kinda ashamed. sorry Shotgun funny guy but you got scrapped.
    Last edited by Saniyea; 12-02-2017 at 10:59 AM.
    wRHG: Shive

Availability: HELL YEAH

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

Welcome back! Just may want to be careful with guns, most ranged weapons are pretty old school avoidable things, so just a gun by itself is pretty powerful. Drawing a blank on Shiro though, so can't say how he'd stack up

Well, I guess I might as well throw in two cents:

Considering what little I know about Punisher and Fujimoto, I'd suggest that you do one of three things; make him an eccentric doofus like the latter, make him an uptight, vengeful, and bloody vigilante like the former, or make the wRHG's version of deadpool by crossing the two together.

Also, if you're looking for weapons, perhaps try punch daggers, or maybe bow-blades (I don't know the actual name, but they're metal in a bow shape attached to a handle). Add some weapon gimmicks like subatomic vibration (which allows them to cut through most materials) and you have a pretty interesting new weapon.

That's basically it from me... I don't know how much advice you want. :/
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

I think I can think of a weapon. Maybe a pair of swords with two blades, and the pair of bladesB can be split in two, into four daggers. AND, the pair of double-bladed-swords can somehow forge together and create a bow.
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

TheReformed
    I was thinking a shotgun so it wouldn't be that effective at mid to long ranges

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

TheReformed
    I was thinking Fujimoto for personality and a cross between the two for appearance. I do like the deadpool idea though.

Thread Information