StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who wins this fight?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eric Kassaran

4 66.67%
  • Vamprina

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eric Kassaran (GenericAnon) versus Vamprina (Cassandra)

Eric Kassaran (GenericAnon) versus Vamprina (Cassandra)

What do you get when two extremely talented, aspiring fantasy/sci-fi authors decide to engage in an all-out writer's war? Two amazingly epic stories!

A Light in the Shadows (GenericAnon)

Black Fur, White Feathers (Cassandra)

May the best writer win!

Spoiler for A Point Worth Mentioning:

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Both of these were a tad too long for me to cnc at the moment but I want to congratulate the both of you on doing amazing jobs! They were both good but I like GenericAnon's a little better for the structuring and lore.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Welp, looks like this trend is going to continue. Kind of feels like an anticlimax with a one-vote-each tie...
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Gonna have to agree with Urako on this, both are quite a bit long for my standards. But both are great stories nonetheless! Great job, both of you!

However, I think I'm going to give my vote to Cass, her story felt just a bit easier to read but still as engaging as yours Generic.

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Maybe a naive, foolish, pure-hearted hero, like Serif Winters
    The fuck?

Great stories you two! You worked really well together, but Generic edged it out a little for me. Looking forward to the reunion!

Hey, sometimes reality and files get mixed up. It's pure theoretical guesswork. Can you really blame the files for that mistake?
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by GenericAnon View Post
    Hey, sometimes reality and files get mixed up. It's pure theoretical guesswork. Can you really blame the files for that mistake?
    Of course he can still blame the files, doesn't mean he's wrong.

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Heh, because if there's anything Serif needs, it's more files with his name on them.

Can I blame the secretary at least?

Yeah! Working with GenericAnon was really fun! We both win in my eyes! Even if Vamprina loses, she'll have won in so many other ways . That doesn't mean she'll like it though...

Quote Originally Posted by Vamprina
    Yup. And I'm going to blame you, Cass. Still, I will admit that I did have fun. Consider Eric lucky; he's one of the few individuals who managed to brighten my day instead of darken it.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Okay, I just got time to read this, and dang, both were extremely good. Dang. I mean, I really don't know whom I should vote for, but I think Generic should take my vote, I liked his story just a tad bit better. But applause to both of you, you both blew me away. Okay, just one more word: Dang.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information