StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's fucking do something.

Let's fucking do something.

Hi I am a writer for this here Stickpage forum, and I am here to say to all of the artists and animators here on Exile's behalf that it would be really goddamn cool if we all worked together on something as creators, and that we should probably figure out how to do that. I am volunteering my "services" as a writer wherever needed so if you would just tell me what you want fucking written that would be goddamn great you beautiful bitches

Heyo, as the dude who's pushing this through, you have my support yo.

Why don't we start with the two of us to kick things off? The only project I'm working on now is just a self project that I made, so I can just put it on hold. Let's chat more in Discord for the details if you're cool with working with me.
    Last edited by Zero; 09-01-2017 at 09:03 PM.

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Heyo, as the dude who's pushing this through, you have my support yo.

Why don't we start with the two of us to kick things off? The only project I'm working on now is just a self project that I made. Let's chat more in Discord for the details if you're cool with working with me.
    Sounds like a good start!

And just to update everybody on everything, as of this edit, Zero and I've got a project laid out, with me on the story side of things and Zero on the animation side of things. If anybody's looking to voice act or draw or anything we can probably help set you up with something
    Last edited by Chromium7; 09-01-2017 at 09:59 PM.

I wouldn't mind voice acting. Don't really have fancy equipment, but I allegedly don't sound horrible

(Midwestern Yankee Troll [lives under the bridge])
    Last edited by Crank; 09-02-2017 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    I wouldn't mind voice acting. Don't really have fancy equipment, but I allegedly don't sound horrible

(Midwestern Yankee Troll [lives under the bridge])
    Hit us up a message in Discord yo so we can discuss further how we can integrate your VA skills into the project. I say message up Chromium since he's the guy who will make the story and script. VA is fine with me but I'll need to listen to the audio files to see if it fits a certain scene or not.

And yes, as far as this project is doing, Chromium has started off the story and has his deadline set. The small project, if everything goes into plan, should be done in a month. I've also documented the process, so once that's done, we'll update (Or post a new thread) on the framework of how to do this collaborations efficiently.

... ... ... ... ...

666_EvilJesusDemon_666 Mikematic's Avatar
    I can be one of the guys you put on the credits

Willing to help, idk about voice yet.
    Will update.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikematic View Post
    I can be one of the guys you put on the credits
    EZ lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Haru View Post
    Willing to help, idk about voice yet.
    Will update.
    As of the moment, the current status of the project is the story writing handled by Chromium (And apparently, Alpha). If you'd like to VA, please do contact them either through here in the thread, PM in SP, or in Discord at the StickPage server (either in #General or #Writing). I'll put you in pending.
    Last edited by Zero; 09-02-2017 at 08:56 PM.

... ... ... ... ...

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    I fully support this "something" on Patrenot, and I gave a donation of $0.00 USD and will be contributing my great motivational speeches to this project. All I ask for this small act of kindness is to be put in the credits. I hope my efforts as a Patreoff Supporter are helpful in funding this project.

In all honesty though I don't think there is really anything I can contribute, but I do look forwards to seeing what comes out of this. You folks have my support. I don't know how, but you do.

I'm willing to assist chrome in the writing process if he's interested, otherwise I am more than able to lend my voice acting and any storyboarding that will be required for the final product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information