StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ACR Contracts Main Thread

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

ACR Contracts Main Thread

What are these and how do they work?

Assassination/Assistance, Containment, and Recruitment(ACR) contracts, originally designed for members of Sanctuary, are missions in which Gladiators receive a file containing information pertaining to a target of interest. Whether they are a lost lamb in need of guidance, a struggling person in need of aid, or a dangerous situation/character in need of defusing, the purpose of these ACRs are to have Gladiators and those with exceptional capabilities serve a higher purpose than blood-sport(should they seek anything else).

For the most part, the outcome of these assignments depend on the undertaker's judgement in relation to whether or not the subject in question is killed, captured, recruited, or assisted. The only way to fail one of these missions is to engage and/or bring us the wrong person.

When you get a target, just write a little story on your encounter with them and how things turn out and bingo you're done.

If you wish to do a target collab, simply let me know who it is you're collabing with and I will send the same target to the both of you/answer any questions you both may have.

Neat. How do I get one?

Simple, really. Just send me a PM asking for one or ask for one here on the home thread and I should have the target ready for you in no time. If you want any requirements or challenges, such as a more "horror" themed prospect, just say so.

So... what's my motivation?

Doing the right thing or doing the wrong thing, for reward or simply to make that decision. Your motivation is just that. If you don't want to do them, then don't do them.

However, if you do decide to take on a mission, there's the potential to gain more characters for you to work with if you wish to write them beyond this thread, but yeah. These are just a way for writers to stretch their wings, test out a character, or occupy themselves between the next fight and the next big event.

Before we go on... I thought this was Sanctuary's thing?

Well, it was. Though, since Sanctuary ran out of space on the home thread and people outside of Sanctuary began to ask for ACRs, I thought I'd open the concept up to a broader audience. Sanctuary members and targets related to the clan will still receive a section of this thread dedicated to their old/future works(for the sake of canon, mostly).

ACRs are still run by and go through the good folks of Sanctuary, though there are also general requests for aid from the public now embedded into the missions.

Spoiler for ACR Contracts:
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 10-25-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Sanctuary Targets

Spoiler for Yup:

Volunteer Targets

Spoiler for Yop:
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 10-25-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Finished Targets:

Spoiler for Yep:
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 10-25-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

What exactly would be the due date on these? If you don't mind me asking.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    What exactly would be the due date on these? If you don't mind me asking.
    There wouldn't be any unless you were taking on a Sanctuary target essential to canon(I'd let you know).

Though, if you take months to do a single target and you appear inactive I can't promise your target won't be given to someone else.

Availability:
    Ready.

Double Post, but also an Update)

-Two new High Priority Targets.

-Three new Low Priority Targets.

Just wanted to get some more ACRs on the board.

Availability:
    Ready.

Spoiler for A Good Hour for Miss Goodhour:
    Last edited by Crank; 10-07-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Spoiler for A Good Hour for Miss Goodhour:
    Holy shit I must have completely missed this. All in all it was a good story, really well written but, then again, that's no surprise. Great work Crank. I'll update the thread whenever I add the new targets.

Availability:
    Ready.

Had it on my plate for a while, but here it is

Spoiler for Golden Dream Shattered:

Can't say its my best work, unfortunately my headaches makes editing an absolute nightmare, so this is the only thing I can make. For now, since no one else has signed up for them, I'd like to request all three of the lower priority targets. If anyone does end up wanting to sign up for one of them, they can have it; I'm not greedy
    Last edited by devi; 10-25-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Dibs on Black Owl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information