StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Good idea?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 80.00%
  • No.

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ends of the World (RP)

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    I mean, that works I guess, it's really up to you. I just kinda like everything I enlist my characters in as canon, but this RP would be pretty good for trying out new people.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

I'm also thinking the same thing, kinda hard to decide though.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    I mean, that works I guess, it's really up to you. I just kinda like everything I enlist my characters in as canon, but this RP would be pretty good for trying out new people.
    Can you promise not to bring this up if I ever fight you? (You can bring it up but just not during any hypothetical fight we have (I'm not saying we will but just in case.))
    Last edited by Urako; 09-12-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    I guess, it's really up to you. I just kinda like everything I enlist my characters in as canon, but this RP would be pretty good for trying out new people.
    Can you promise not to bring this up if I ever fight you? (You can bring it up but just not during any hypothetical fight we have (I'm not saying we will but just in case.))
    Oh, yeah sure man, of course not. I promise not to bring this up if said fight were to ever happen.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-13-2017 at 04:34 AM. Reason: BB Code slip-up.

Dammit, sorry Falcon, I'll be demoing, that one girl I've made recently, but I would like to have some kind of collab with you about that meeting. might be a prior thing before that small organization war idea, might be the catalyst makes Decagin aware of teh Menagerie's strength.

Name: Siene S. Seir

Powers:
    Psionics-Which is basically the manipulation of Psychic or Mental Energy. she can manifest this as either blasts of energy or to create solid constructs.

Weaknesses:
    Her energy blasts are somewhat flashy in nature making them rather dodgable, her stronger blasts require some focus to create/ maintain. Her constructs are limited to rigid objects and all share one durability meter so to speak, break one you break them all.

Appearence:A young woman of twenty years, she comes around 5’7’’. Her auburn hair has turned pure white ending in what looks like black highlights, these highlights glow a bright amethyst when she uses her powers. Her emerald eyes as well have turned a vibrant violet that glow ssoftly. Her skin is a light sun-kissed brown pretty much like a tan, but around her chest and abdomen has become discolored to a white as unused paper. A thin body type and modest chest, objectively she’s pretty but lately people sense something’s off when looking at her.

For clothing she sports a black long-sleeved hoodie, covered in wavy purple details, underneath she wears a plain white button up shirt. Dark blue shorts reaching past her knees. Interestingly her blood is pastel white to most people but to other strong psychics it takes on a bright pink.

More Info: Here

(What do you guys think of her?)

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Dammit, sorry Falcon, I'll be demoing, that one girl I've made recently, but I would like to have some kind of collab with you about that meeting. might be a prior thing before that small organization war idea, might be the catalyst makes Decagin aware of teh Menagerie's strength.
    Oh, that's fine, I really don't mind, and I do hope we can someday make that collab, it will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    [When referring to Siene](What do you guys think of her?)
    I liked her from the get-go so I have no objections lol.

She's pretty powerful but she has a lot of weaknesses to balance it out. At least I think so. I actually am interested in knowing what you guys think so PM me if you see anything that needs changed.
    Spoiler for JANA:
    Last edited by Urako; 09-12-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Legendary Demon Hunter Azarel CS.777's Avatar
    Okay guys, i'll answer all your questions at the Q&A section, and add you guys to the participants section.
    Bladeslinger

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

With the whole wRHG canon/not-canon deal, RPs could make it tricky, seeing as they depend on activity and active gladiators have an ongoing timeline. I'm not saying it will, because everyone discussing it right now seems excited, but if it fizzles out, either by being a long span of time and personal lives getting in the way or anything else, it throws canon in an odd place, where you can either ignore it or have to wrap it up some other way. Similarly, battles during the event need to decide if what is ongoing is past or future as well.

If this is more city confined, you could also organize it like a staged event. Have different writers volunteer for their characters to have different roles and section things off.

Then again, Error's Destroy the God forum games did run to completion, I believe.

Just my 2 cents with canon stuff

Legendary Demon Hunter Azarel CS.777's Avatar
    Oh yeah, guys, please note that this RP is happening at 2025.
    Bladeslinger

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information