StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Good idea?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 80.00%
  • No.

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ends of the World (RP)

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Perfectly fine with the alliance. I mean Those in the Menagerie can't support each other if the world gets destroyed.
    Awesome! I can tell this whole role-play will be pretty sweet. It will be cool to see the two organizations team up considering one is filled with criminal-ish people while the other dedicated to keeping the world in check and devoted to helping people.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-12-2017 at 06:56 PM.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

Yeah that interaction could be fun.

Hey Falcon I wanna ask do you ave anyone in the Menagerie, you'd like to have Farukon meet specifically, I mean I can use any one of them since they're mostly fleshed out in my personal files?

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Hmm, good question... I think it would be cool to meet the head guy Jerome Silver, you know, head boss-man to head boss-man of rival organizations kind of thing, but if you wish otherwise, then that's understandable. Feel free to use whomever, but seeing Jerome interact with Percy could be interesting.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

Ohh, wait Percius is the head of Decagon, well looks like I missed that bit of info. I can see the merit there though, the end of the world does merit the best on hand.

I'll think about it though, Alrisha has just about as good a chance to get chosen, she's a better fighter than Jerome, he even acknowledges that, she just doesn't have what it takes to lead.
    Last edited by Oster; 09-12-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Sorry, my computer died and delivery for food came lol, then parents made me eat first, so sorry for the wait for the reply.

Ohh, wait Percius is the head of Decagon, well looks like I missed that bit of info. I can see the merit there though, the end of the world does merit the best on hand.

I'll think about it though I Alrisha has just about as good a chance to get chosen, she's a better fighter than Jerome, he even acknowledges that, she just doesn't have what it takes to lead.
    Well that's fine, it's up to you. I mean, assuming this takes place in the future, we can have it so the two don't want to talk since they had a previous encounter *wink wink* (not a challenge, but maybe in the future)...
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-12-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Information:

I have an important question. Just how canon is this? Because that will affect what character I submit.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

I would assume it would be a pretty big part for our char's. I want this to take place at the end of Percy's run as a gladiator for me, but that's just me. Who knows, maybe it can depend on whether said person wants it to be canon or not.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-12-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Information:

Personally I'd take this as a bit of an AU, an opportunity for me to flesh out some guys further. while stuff can carry over into my canon, not everything will.

Personally I'd take this as a bit of an AU, an opportunity for me to flesh out some guys further. while stuff can carry over into my canon, not everything will.
    Makes sense, I do wish that it would depend on the person, regarding whether it is canon or not. I think it would be cool for Percy as an experience as his last days as a gladiator, that is, if this is in the future or not. Again, that's just me, I can manage if it takes place in the present for everyone, no big deal.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-12-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Information:

Perhaps then I should use the opportunity to demo a character of mine that won't be officially existing yet. Of course that means it won't be canon for me. What do you think?
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information