StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Elementalist

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    So she just goes mayhem? She loses control or gains more power? It may be self-explanatory to others but not me
    -facepalms laughing- by the Light. no basically if you are able to cut off her head or anything below that but above the lower body the lower body will go berserk. it will grow teeth where the lower body meets the upper body, bite off and spit out the upper body. pound its feet creating an earthquake and charge at the opponent relentlessly trying to either, a. trample them, or b. bite them in half. does that help. i mean its not to bright. no pun intended.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Just better than you GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    -facepalms laughing- by the Light. no basically if you are able to cut off her head or anything below that but above the lower body the lower body will go berserk. it will grow teeth where the lower body meets the upper body, bite off and spit out the upper body. pound its feet creating an earthquake and charge at the opponent relentlessly trying to either, a. trample them, or b. bite them in half. does that help. i mean its not to bright. no pun intended.
    OK. I will start working on my story in the weekend and most likely end it then.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    OK. I will start working on my story in the weekend and most likely end it then.
    fair enough i will have mine done sometime next week or so. given i have work.
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information