StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Elementalist

Just better than you GreekGladiator's Avatar

The Elementalist

Name: Jason 'The Elementalist'

Spoiler for Appearance:

Spoiler for Powers and abilities:

Spoiler for Weapon:

Spoiler for Fighting:

Spoiler for Weaknesses:

Spoiler for Personality:

Spoiler for Story:

Spoiler for Demo:

Spoiler for Demo#2:

Clan:
    -

Battles:
    0/0/0/0

Availability:
    In battle but managable
    Last edited by GreekGladiator; 09-15-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

I am back baby(get it?)! I was inactive for less than a year now and I decided to return dedicated this time with a fresh new character. You can ask me anything about him and will be open for any battle soon. If you want you can suggest ways I can correct in my story and Demo and feel free to call on any typos!
    Last edited by GreekGladiator; 09-13-2017 at 07:20 AM.
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

(Watch demo or PM for details)
    In all honesty, you could use a lot more details on the character. Controlling the elements is pretty intensely strong, but with nothing defined, it's hard to make a judgement on the character. What, specifically does can he do with each category? How much does each action wear him down? Most battles doesn't just cut straight to combat, so personality could also use some fleshing out, as does his appearance. Does he normally rock any specific outfits? Dress casually? And you'll likely need weaknesses for the elements when you flesh out what they can do.

But welcome back!

EDIT: And as a heads up, might want to try to avoid double-posting. Updates are typically alright, but if you can reply to more than one thing in a post, you should do that
    Last edited by Crank; 09-12-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    In all honesty, you could use a lot more details on the character. Controlling the elements is pretty intensely strong, but with nothing defined, it's hard to make a judgement on the character. What, specifically does can he do with each category? How much does each action wear him down? Most battles doesn't just cut straight to combat, so personality could also use some fleshing out, as does his appearance. Does he normally rock any specific outfits? Dress casually? And you'll likely need weaknesses for the elements when you flesh out what they can do.

But welcome back!

EDIT: And as a heads up, might want to try to avoid double-posting. Updates are typically alright, but if you can reply to more than one thing in a post, you should do that
    Firstly thank you, it is nice to come back and I hope I won't leave again. Secondly I will be updating the info regurarly to make it clear and easy to understand. I will post a second demo and probably a third one to demonstrate his abilities further. About the weaknesses of the elements... well idk. You can always find ways to counter an elementary attack. If I were to deatil them all then I would be writing for days. I will try adding this to the weaknesses but people may get more confused. Anyways I will try to develop him more(worked on him for about an hour only) and I am looking to battle anyone who is also willing.
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Goddess of Fireflies fireflygoddess's Avatar
    here is the thing i am willing to battle you. but your character is a little confusing. but by the Light i Fireflygoddess challenge you to a battle!!
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    here is the thing i am willing to battle you. but your character is a little confusing. but by the Light i Fireflygoddess challenge you to a battle!!
    *accepts challenge*

EDIT: PM me for any clarifcations you need.
    Last edited by GreekGladiator; 09-13-2017 at 12:05 PM. Reason: PM me for any clarifications needed
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    *accepts challenge*
    oh and by the way after insulting me via private message saying that i English is not my first language. let me tell you that i will thoroughly enjoy ripping out your characters guts with my characters demon mode. tah tah oh and Follow the light. ^_^
    Though it be dark there shall always be a light. You just have to look for it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fireflygoddess View Post
    oh and by the way after insulting me via private message saying that i English is not my first language. let me tell you that i will thoroughly enjoy ripping out your characters guts with my characters demon mode. tah tah oh and Follow the light. ^_^
    I didn't mean to offend you( I specifically said no offence). Also thanks for reminding me, demon mode is the last thing(I hope) I can't comprehend. If you specify me that I think I will be able to start working on my story. Also English isn't my first languge and I am still learning it. This(the wRHG thing) is one way I found to improve myself.
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGladiator View Post
    I didn't mean to offend you( I specifically said no offence). Also thanks for reminding me, demon mode is the last thing(I hope) I can't comprehend. If you specify me that I think I will be able to start working on my story. Also English isn't my first language and I am still learning it. This(the wRHG thing) is one way I found to improve myself.
    that is fine i am glad you are able to see the light. ^_^ as for my demon mode well its pretty self explanatory. basically everyone has a bit of darkness in them. so does serena. her demon mode is just how it expresses itself.

So she just goes mayhem? She loses control or gains more power? It may be self-explanatory to others but not me
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information