StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: *internal screaming*

*internal screaming*

Hello, I'm DedCheshire, 21, Canadian.

I'm not an animator but I hope to be when I get a better computer that can run the programs I wish to use.
    However I am an artist and I enjoy drawing traditionally and occasionally digitally when I have the time.
    I am friendly but please don't take advantage of me as I may not be so nice then.
    I do enjoy RolePlay but I'm not to sure what the take on it is here...
    YouTube is how I learned of this place and I saw it as a nice place to speak to other artists and create new characters, I am hoping I can learn new tricks to draw and get help starting animation.

So yeah, call me Ded or Chesh, message me if you wish to get to know me I am pleased to be here.
    I'm not short, I'm fun-sized.

Yo! RPing comes and goes, every once in a while someone'll set something up. Depending on what you mean by making characters, there's both an art section as well as writing section. There's the written counterpart to RHG, but it's less RP more independent stories

Hope to see ya around!

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Yo! RPing comes and goes, every once in a while someone'll set something up. Depending on what you mean by making characters, there's both an art section as well as writing section. There's the written counterpart to RHG, but it's less RP more independent stories

Hope to see ya around!
    I am honestly thinking about writing down Tar's backstory into a full story, so people can get more detail in it.
    And thank you ^^
    I'm not short, I'm fun-sized.

Thread Information