StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth "Tar" Crone

Elizabeth "Tar" Crone

https://zombielandbabe.deviantart.co...0%3A1505775073
    Name:
    Elizabeth Crone.
    Code name:
    Tar.
    Species:
    Tar based mutated human.
    Personality: could be considered Kuudere.
    Not super social and prefers to do things alone.
    Though she does not like confrontation she if very fond of and chatty with her friends.
    Abilities:
    -body manipulation.
    She uses the mass of her body to create and use weapons. She prefers using blunt weapons as sharp weapons take a decent amount of focus to manipulate. The top layer of her body is a solid rubbery skin with a silicone feel her weapons are plastic like. She does have a hard plastic like bone structure.
    -study through kiss.
    If she kisses an opponent she will learn their fighting style, though it takes time for her to study it.

Weaknesses:
    -because she can manipulate weapons into a plastic like substance it means they are not the most durable and can crack and shatter under extreme pressure, once broken, the weapon will return to a tar like state and return to her body.
    -Once she kisses and learns an opponents fighting style, she can either continue fighting with little knowledge, or retreat and study all that she has learned. Her mind works like that of any sentient creature, she must study what she has learned before putting it into action, so to those who don't know, if she kisses you and runs, be on the look out or you will lose your life.
    -Along with the kissing aspect, this opens her up for attack, as she has to get close to the someone in order to use this ability.
    -Like any Tar based substance, Fire is a no no. If she were to place her hand over a fire it would most likely cause her to drip and melt.

Other ability details:
    As Tar runs out of energy, her body begins to drip as her focus on maintaining her physical form wanes.
    At the point that she has lost a large amount of energy, she will instinctively activate her "rage form" in which all of her remaining energy will pool and release. During this time her body becomes much like Bog's, which a physical form is barely there. She will relentlessly attack her opponent during this time.

Story:
    Tar was created when a government run foundation was given the task of creating a human capable of changing forms. One of the female staff donated her DNA to begin the construction of the creature designated 285-EC.
    She was grown in an artificial womb and grew rapidly, once born the doctors began immediate operations and tests to transform her.
    During this time the women who donated her DNA began growing fond of her and bringing her gifts and teaching her new things as she grew and developed, this women was named Laura.
    Laura treated 285-EC as though it were her own daughter, giving it the name Elizabeth, Elizabeth too as she grew, saw this women as a mother and teacher, Until the Government funding the operation found out and ordered 285-EC and the rest of the organization to be terminated.
    Laura rushed to Elizabeth's side and began evacuating her, little did the Government know, the rest of the crew had grown fond of the inhuman Elizabeth.
    Laura managed to get Elizabeth half way through the facility before being shot down and killed, this angered Elizabeth, who's entire form broke and her true capabilities broke through.
    Elizabeth slaughtered the entire task force sent to destroy her, after calming down, she came to realize she had slaughtered her family too.
    Distraught, Elizabeth ran from the facility not stopping for 2 weeks, until she finally ran out of energy and collapsed beneath a mountain in the forest.
    Elizabeth woke in a house, wood and old, to an women sitting on the floor across the room, passed out with an ashtray and giant metal based hammer at her side, this women would soon be known as Cheshire.
    Cheshire called Elizabeth, Tar, and began training her on how to use her abilities as weapons, through the training, the now dubbed Tar honed her abilities and grew into a young women.
    Years later, Cheshire sat down on a branch high in the tree tops over looking the woods, and told Tar that it was her turn to step into the world.
    Tar left to learn more and fight more becoming a free lance assassin and occasionally visiting her older sister.

Relationships:
    Laura - Care taker and mother figure. Dead.
    Cheshire - Teacher and older sister figure .Alive.
    ??? - ?????
    (more to come)

-----------------
    Hopefully everything here is in order, please give me tips if need be.
    Last edited by DedCheshire; 09-18-2017 at 04:51 PM. Reason: updated image
    I'm not short, I'm fun-sized.

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Looks like a pretty good character! One thing though, is you need an animated demonstration of your character on your page. It's to show off abilities, as well as your own skill as an animator, so people know what they're fighting against.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    Looks like a pretty good character! One thing though, is you need an animated demonstration of your character on your page. It's to show off abilities, as well as your own skill as an animator, so people know what they're fighting against.
    I can only achieve that once I purchase a proper working computer and programs, as I am stuck with a craptop.

If you have a sufficiently powerful smartphone, you could use flipaclip until you have the proper computer animation program.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    If you have a sufficiently powerful smartphone, you could use flipaclip until you have the proper computer animation program.
    don't you have to draw everything on a tiny screen?
    also, what programs could I possibly run on my craptop? something not too power sucking.

Well if you can't animate but still want to explore the character, there's the writing section as well. Was gonna bring it up on your intro page, but it almost seems more relevant here. I don't know if it's been solved or not, but there's been an issue with new people being unable to post on other people's threads until they have 11 posts. If you have that issue, PM Devour about it. Last time that came up, he said he'd let someone make a thread, spam it to hit the number, and then he'd trash it. Just be sure to ask him first, don't want ya getting it trouble straight out of the gate

I don't think Flash takes that much power to run anyway.

Do you have some sort of tablet?

Oh, and you can display images by doing this

[IMG]direct link to your image[/IMG]

Spoiler for Example:
    Last edited by Xyskal; 09-20-2017 at 05:14 AM.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Those are NOT my eyes. Conflate.'s Avatar
    Get flash 8 and get your demo done ezpz
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
    Alright, my marshmallow.
    Goals.

I'm sorry for sounding so dumb, but I have never been able to find a proper download for flash, could I possibly get a link to the website if it's not too much trouble?

Flash is an Adobe product, but after the trial ends, there isn't a free version as far as I know. If it doesn't have to be flash though, there are other options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information