StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Monster Mix (wRHG Event)

I think I will put in a monster but I might not be able to fight someone elses.

Nester(to be added)
    My Character test room
    Spoiler for Duelist:

Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for WRHG:

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Availability : Feel free to battle me.

You don't have to fight it per say, but half of this is having someone else deal with what you've created. If you can't do both ends, I can't take ya

Just better than you GreekGladiator's Avatar
    Well, well, well, look who is gonna fight a random moster. Isn't this Jason 'The Elementalist'?
    Now for my dear monster in which I put whole minutes of thought:
    Spoiler for Bloby:
    Last edited by GreekGladiator; 09-20-2017 at 05:43 AM.
    My wRHG: The Elementalist
    Have fun everybody!
    Spoiler for Truth:

Do monster pairs count? My prince never goes anywhere without his bodyguard. Any who participated in the old Character Clubhouse thread would remember these two.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Well, while this fits my current crappy schedule in terms of dates, I honestly can't tell if I will have enough time to do this, but I will see what I can do since this sounds pretty fun. I would like to sign up Percy for now, but please do keep in mind I could drop out at any given moment if I decide I can't complete my part by the date simply due to the fact that I have so much on my plate. I think I can squeeze this in, but anything can happen.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578;
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

I like this, yep sign me up. I'll be using this lovely lady right here, Siene S. Seir

The Monster should be up after a bit. ohh boy.

Oh and does the monster have to be biological in nature or can it be artificially created?
    Last edited by Oster; 09-18-2017 at 08:18 PM.

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    Aw hell yea, I love community wRHG events. Count me in, with this dude right here. There are 3 sections to his character sheet, I'd say pay attention to the second one, The Mid-Way point. That's the most balanced version of him I have right now. His demo isn't done, mainly because I never expected to use him, but this is the perfect opportunity to test out how I could write him.

Monster won't take too long to create,
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Do monster pairs count? My prince never goes anywhere without his bodyguard. Any who participated in the old Character Clubhouse thread would remember these two.
    Pairs are fine, but going by the question, I assume they're the monsters? Who's dealing with the one you get then?

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Well, while this fits my current crappy schedule in terms of dates, I honestly can't tell if I will have enough time to do this, but I will see what I can do since this sounds pretty fun. I would like to sign up Percy for now, but please do keep in mind I could drop out at any given moment if I decide I can't complete my part by the date simply due to the fact that I have so much on my plate. I think I can squeeze this in, but anything can happen.
    I'm going to need a bit more commitment than that. Kinda screws things up when someone's partner ghosts them
    Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Oh and does the monster have to be biological in nature or can it be artificially created?
    I'm fine with artificial.

Entrants updated
    Last edited by Crank; 09-18-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Hey, i'm in. This is an opportunity to test out my new WRHG, Bladeslinger. Link is in my sig.
    Violet the Bladeslinger
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am in? Hold on, lemme check the dates... Goddamn US system. Took me a moment to understand what your dates meant.

Okay, yeah, my holiday end around the end of this event where I will disappear again into obscurity. So this event will fit perfectly with my current time schedule.

Spoiler for What do we have here?:
    Last edited by SaulMurphy; 09-19-2017 at 06:58 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information